Seeking ISO deal, please tell me the top five companies to seek in your opinion
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Thank you!!

I am capable off sending 150k a week in loans.

Send every deal to submissions@lendini.com. Super aggressive approvals all with 10 pts in, same day approvals, same day funding, and same day commissions paid to your account within 24 hours of funding !! We do first and second positions and lowest rates in industry on seconds. Email me for an ISO boarding package. Eddie.deangelis@lendini.com

For Healthcare deals contact me at casey@meddirectcapital.com or 561-337-2289.

We provide same day quotes, lack of fees, and flexible terms for merchants.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3824

Up to 12 points on first position deals. Please email me Henry@trustcapitalfunding.com

jotucker1983
    The companies that you partner with should fit alongside your Business Plan. Only you can determine which companies are best for your office to partner with based upon that plan. If you have no such plan, I would advise that you not go direct yet, but perhaps work under an established broker office to learn the industry and eventually craft a strategic plan to branch out on your own.

This industry is very competitive right now and in my opinion it's not a good idea for anybody "new" to jump out into the market on their own.

Good Afternoon All,

Just wanted to write a quick email outlining the Yellowstone capabilities in the industry and why it would be worthwhile to do business together.

As you know Yellowstone has no box, meaning we will truly look at every deal on it own merits.

That being said some things that Yellowstone does on a regular basis that are challenging for our friends in the industry.
    1. We consider auto dealers (on most funders restricted list)
    2. We consider bail bondsman
    3. We consider all high risk industries
    4. We will fund 4th and 5th positions.

In addition to the above we have just secured and additional 75 Million dollars and over the next 30-60 days will be rolling out a 4-7 month program for the higher risk deals where normal pay periods were in the 60-80 day range.

Lets get in Touch!

Avi Dahan
    Funding Coordinator/ ISO Development
    P:516-345-1227
    F:347-933-6074
    E:adahan@yellowstonecapllc.com