Need Opener's & Closers - 20 Hot Transfer Leads Ready at Your Desk Every Morning
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Need Opener's & Closers - 20 Hot Transfer Leads Ready at Your Desk Every Morning

Last edited by MCAFunds; 05-16-2022 at 07:23 PM.

Jrhrvecwgemymt tbrhhdbt nnrbr f. F2 rhehrbt bh Dr
    Last edited by Synergy13; 02-07-2015 at 02:34 PM.

500 Calls per day? You are going to be burning thru people like there is no tomorrow. 1/2 that number of calls is "less than reasonable". By the time you figure in ring time, introduction, and possible conversation...or even simple "not interested's", it isnt feasible to call 500 businesses a day per person. It might be different calling residences because there are no answers, disconnects, and voicemail but the majority of Businesses will actually answer their phones. Then there will be additional time off of the phone working deals.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1815

ERS.... That was written by an ISO who clearly doesn't understand phone sales.

Love 1k per week working casually part

Member Reputation points: 551

Haha. 1k for not working at all. Ahh..

I would have to disagree. This post is directly related to the thread about how much a broker is making on an monthly avg. I personally believe that you could, and should, crank out 500 calls a day and especially if you are using a automated dialer. Now as you build your pipeline and residuals, of course your time will be chopped up between several things. Everyone should be executing clear and concise pitches to maximize you goal of achieving qualified information from the prospect. Pitch and onto the next. This business is scalable. So of course if other responsibilities are managed by someone else, you will have more time to execute other duties. However, if your sitting a home in your boxers, you gotta handle all your admin work yourself and prospect, you won't be as efficient. Too many people are distracted by little things to pass time, that if they made 500 calls a day, they would actually see huge increase in productivity (at home, or by working for someone). 500 is still a very achievable number and reasonable request. its about time efficiency and organization. it you're working for a firm, it should be the bottom number of calls you should be making. However I do agree with you ERS in part, residuals and deal flow as they build up will def. take a little more time out the day but honestly 500 calls seems like a reasonable number.

Boys, especially in this industry, the world is potentially yours.

Just remember, this is something that drives me everyday, If I'm making 500 calls a day and can run a small, but up and coming brokerage shop, there is 100% someone else out there making 700.
    Food for thought.
    Last edited by TheChoice; 02-08-2015 at 02:37 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8592

Quote Originally Posted by TheChoice View Post
    Haha. 1k for not working at all. Ahh..

I would have to disagree. This post is directly related to the thread about how much a broker is making on an monthly avg. I personally believe that you could, and should, crank out 500 calls a day and especially if you are using a automated dialer. Now as you build your pipeline and residuals, of course your time will be chopped up between several things. Everyone should be executing clear and concise pitches to maximize you goal of achieving qualified information from the prospect. Pitch and onto the next. This business is scalable. So of course if other responsibilities are managed by someone else, you will have more time to execute other duties. However, if your sitting a home in your boxers, you gotta handle all your admin work yourself and prospect, you won't be as efficient. Too many people are distracted by little things to pass time, that if they made 500 calls a day, they would actually see huge increase in productivity (at home, or by working for someone). 500 is still a very achievable number and reasonable request. its about time efficiency and organization. it you're working for a firm, it should be the bottom number of calls you should be making. However I do agree with you ERS in part, residuals and deal flow as they build up will def. take a little more time out the day but honestly 500 calls seems like a reasonable number.

Boys, especially in this industry, the world is potentially yours.

Just remember, this is something that drives me everyday, If I'm making 500 calls a day and can run a small, but up and coming brokerage shop, there is 100% someone else out there making 700.
    Food for thought.
    I would have to do both agree and disagree. Let me clarify....

If you are brand new in the industry, you can potentially make 500 calls/day(definitely would help with a dialer). It is going to take a lot of calls to get a "pipeline" going. Once you have been at it for awhile, your number of calls will drop significantly because you are now working with clients.

You are getting bank statements, applications, CC statements, Etc... Then you are pitching and closing deals, getting stips, doing renewals etc....

Once you have a large pipeline going your calls will drop significantly. I once made about 30 calls in a day, not 1 call to a potential new lead because I finalized and funded 4 deals on that 1 day alone along with getting 9 new submissions. Those 30 calls were between the merchants and the funders coordinating the deals...
    Second place? Set of steak knives.

Help with a dialer?? Are you insane? it is simple math

8 hours a day @ 60 minutes per hour = 480 minutes

That means your reps would have to make basically a call a minute for 500 calls a day, immpossible

You have never really done this before, have you?