WBL Acquires New York City ISO!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Wow, that's actually pretty big news

"Billy Morrissey, the founder and CEO of Merchant Solutions Group, has joined WBL as Vice President and will lead a sales operation based at WBL's headquarters in midtown Manhattan. Seventeen former employees of MSG have moved with Morrissey to WBL to form the core of a new sales group managed by Morrissey."

We are very excited to have Billy part of the team, and look forward to the future!

Quote Originally Posted by CpepeWBL View Post
    We are very excited to have Billy part of the team, and look forward to the future!
    how many companies have you rolled in so far?

Senior Member Reputation points: 903 Scott Williams's Avatar

I assume all of these buy outs are 7 figure deals. Very aggressive moves by WBL. Congrats to all the parties involved

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

the Number of acquired ISO's keeps going up! Very smart move on Billy. its only time you're going to be staring out of the Jetblue window at JFK and you're going to see a corporate jet with the WBL LOGO.

its pretty clear WBL is going to be the leader in our space. I would suggest ISO -Brokerage houses reach out to them.
    Last edited by mcaguru; 02-04-2015 at 03:47 PM.

To date, we have completed 4 acquisitions.

Senior Member Reputation points: 13325 isaacdstern's Avatar

Congrats WBL and Billy!

Senior Member Reputation points: 30475 Zach's Avatar

Congratulations to both parties... Sounds like it will be mutually profitable!
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

I heard it's next to impossible to fund WBL deals because they charge 1.49 factors plus require the merchant's house and vehicles as collateral plus charge 10% processing fees. How do they manage??

MCNetwork, actually we have factor rates down to 1.09, we only charge a $575 processing fee and have reduced our approval and funding times substantially over the last 45 days. Please give me a call at 212-293-8210 or e-mail me at cpepe@wbl.com to discuss.

MCNetwork, actually we have factor rates down to 1.09, we only charge a $575 processing fee and have reduced our approval and funding times substantially over the last 45 days. Please give me a call at 212-293-8210 or e-mail me at cpepe@wbl.com to discuss.
    yea but how many points do u guys pay

More and more of Cresthill Capital's ISO's say they fund with WBL.

Paperchaser, you have the ability to make up to 8 points on most deals.

Paperchaser, you have the ability to make up to 8 points on most deals.
    wat happened to those 12 pts?

Veteran Reputation points: 135029 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    Wow, that's actually pretty big news

"Billy Morrissey, the founder and CEO of Merchant Solutions Group, has joined WBL as Vice President and will lead a sales operation based at WBL's headquarters in midtown Manhattan. Seventeen former employees of MSG have moved with Morrissey to WBL to form the core of a new sales group managed by Morrissey."
    Yeah, I've been to Billy's office. two floors, nice, clean setup...really rolling there. Happy for him.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1815

WBL Acquires New York City ISO!

WBL is the worst! Their inside reps know nothing. The underwriting process takes forever and they constantly do the bait and switch offering a BLOC or true loan product, but in the end deliver a MCA that is asset backed.

Complete joke!

Senior Member Reputation points: 1322

Congratulations Chris-looks like you guys are on your way to buying every solid ISO out there

WBL has a nice model for the right ISO's. They offer a % of ownership into the their company which they value into the 9 figures already. So from my understanding there is no money exchange, only equity. Again, really nice deal for the right ISO's. Congrats to both parties. Billy is a hustler and should do well leading Sales.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

No money exchange?? Only equity? Seems like a lot of downside and very little tangible upside.

I want to thank everyone for the congratulations. It means alot to me. After speaking with numerous companies about merging WBL was the only logical choice. The support they have offered me and my staff is everything I could ask for. Becoming part of the leadership team they have here really has me motivated like I havent been since I first started in our wonderful industry .I look forward to taking WBL to the next level. I have seen some negative comments about WBL and the product that we sell. Yes I have been in the same boat as you. They have made many changes to the product like lowering the cost of the money and underwriting criterias. If anyone has questions and would like help on selling our product please feel free to contact me. There is more money in selling this product than any other in our industry. Yes it takes more work and more time to fund the deal but like I said the payout is much more. We are looking to form the strongest group in the MCA space with a team of winners. If any ISO is interested in finding out what WBL can offer you to merge with us please contact me. It will be the smartest move you will ever make.

Congratulations to the guys over at MSG! We are excited to work with you moving forward.

Core Financial is also in the process of being acquired by WBL; as the Godfather might say, they made us an offer we cannot refuse!

I highly recommend ISO's consider the opportunity and take advantage of WBL's offer. It's a no-brainer.

If anyone wants to hear my side of the story, you can easily reach me using the contact info below.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Congratulations to the guys over at MSG! We are excited to work with you moving forward.

Core Financial is also in the process of being acquired by WBL; as the Godfather might say, they made us an offer we cannot refuse!

I highly recommend ISO's consider the opportunity and take advantage of WBL's offer. It's a no-brainer.

If anyone wants to hear my side of the story, you can easily reach me using the contact info below.

how would that work? Would you guys still operate remotely in california?

Yes, we are given full autonomy of our branch with every other respect. There are very few "rules" that they put in place. It will still feel and operate like it was under our ownership, and we will not be forced to sell only WBL's product line.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Zack that's great news! if i was a betting man in no-time you'll be the face of WBL-WEST