Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Best Merchant Cash Advance Companies

Senior Member Reputation points: 3217 CO1's Avatar

Congrats man.

Senior Member Reputation points: 12452

No offense intended, but I havent heard of half those companies and many of them appear to be sales offices. How are these companies even ranked? This appears to be more of an SEO generating site than an actual ranking of companies.

If someone is looking for the best cash advance company they are going to find that of the major funders each has its own sweet spot. You are not going to find any one funding company that is the best. You will find a lot of very good companies that are very good at certain things.

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

The best advance company is the one you have the best relationship with. No offense Isaac, but the experience I had with Yellowstone was less than stellar. I am doing about 800-1 mill a month in funding. I have one funder I use for the majority of my deals. They are super smooth and easy to deal with. I use ODC for my bigger stuff with clean bank staments, and for the most they can fund in a day.
    ODC was not even on that list, which I find hard to believe.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Advance Me isn't even on the list and a few of the other ones are ISOs. Take this list with a grain of salt.

Best Merchant Cash Advance Companies

Skiideeppow-sorry for your poor experience with YSC...we specialize in the harder to fund files...merchants with tax liens, low fico etc...we are never going to compete with an Ondeck offer...we are looking for the files that a more traditional funder will never approve...once you have a file that has been shopped around and can't get approved anywhere...shoot it to us and we can in most cases make an offer which is always better then shredding the file

You are absolutely right "Funding Pro" Every lender has a sweet spot and this 10 best is very questionable except one, Merchant Cash & Capital.

"Best" -what defines best these days.

Senior Member Reputation points: 903 Scott Williams's Avatar

We have seen these top 10 list before. Its just a paid PR company. Give them a couple hundred dollars and then your company is a top ten lender.