Mailer Campaign
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Mailer Campaign

Hey as I stated thread before, but I just started back in the industry. It's been really tough to get merchants on the phone, it seems to be all text and email for the most part. In the past I used direct mailer as a pretty successful marketing tool, does anyone still use this at all?

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Quote Originally Posted by FUNDRIGHTJAX View Post
    Hey as I stated thread before, but I just started back in the industry. It's been really tough to get merchants on the phone, it seems to be all text and email for the most part. In the past I used direct mailer as a pretty successful marketing tool, does anyone still use this at all?
    From what Ive seen it really depends on the data you are using to mail. Cold snail mail like email has low conversion numbers, has to be done in volume and the data will make the difference. I have ISO friends that send out like 50k pieces a month, they do well with them and some dont. One common thread is its not the only channel they market in and they do it in size.

Senior Member Reputation points: 56070

Quote Originally Posted by FUNDRIGHTJAX View Post

Direct mail has the largest upfront cost as far as marketing goes, and it needs to be done repeatedly over time to be effective. I don’t think you should start with that strategy unless you have a very clear plan mapped out.