What email provider does everyone use?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

What email provider does everyone use?

We were kicked off of Constant Contact and MailChimp due to finance being a restricted industry. What do you use?

Senior Member Reputation points: 14313

The only one I have found that is consistent over the years is Gmass or YAMM because they are add ons to your gmail account. They aren't as "pretty" as far as the designing of your templates with Mailchimp or any of those alike, but they get the job done and consistently. Great for cold emails. You can still use Mailchimp but you have to warm up the account. Once someone complains about your account they shut you down. Email marketing is very involved, just like cold calling. You have to monitor your domain, your hosting IP, etc. Just like you need to rotate your numbers. The game is sliding into the inbox...

Senior Member Reputation points: 81657

Quote Originally Posted by SaraDavis View Post
    We were kicked off of Constant Contact and MailChimp due to finance being a restricted industry. What do you use?
    Utilize your own domain(s) and use a Professional Exchange Email Account & the the Mail Merge Feature of Outlook Mail Client Software which is part of MS Office.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 24994

Quote Originally Posted by SaraDavis View Post
    Mautic. Sending emails is easy. The tricky part is delivering them.

Senior Member Reputation points: 30747

Quote Originally Posted by brandon_ View Post
    The only one I have found that is consistent over the years is Gmass or YAMM because they are add ons to your gmail account. They aren't as "pretty" as far as the designing of your templates with Mailchimp or any of those alike, but they get the job done and consistently. Great for cold emails. You can still use Mailchimp but you have to warm up the account. Once someone complains about your account they shut you down. Email marketing is very involved, just like cold calling. You have to monitor your domain, your hosting IP, etc. Just like you need to rotate your numbers. The game is sliding into the inbox...
    If Gmass & Yamm provide you high deliverability and open rates, then don't let the fact that they don't have a great online editor or free templates deter you from using them.

You can buy HTML Email templates at sites like : https://themeforest.net/category/mar...mail-templates

Or you can have someone make them custom for you at sites like..
    https://www.freelancer.com/hire/email-developer
    https://www.fiverr.com/hire/email-template

Senior Member Reputation points: 9983

Make your own SMTP server, it gives you the ability to send unlimited emails. pm me for more info

No you don't want to send fancy templates with links. You want to send straight text templates. You'll hit the spam box every time like that with a cold email.

This is true, but sending emails is the easy part. Delivering them to inbox is where most struggle.

Senior Member Reputation points: 30747

I am not in the lending business.. But a week ago I signed up with Klaviyo. I am still in the configuration part of it. But plan on configuring it to do full automation of email/sms/mms to help move potential customers through a funnel to be come actual customers. And I am also building a funnel that will follow up with customers to become repeat customers. Also going to setup a survey service will allow me to send customer experience surveys, and ask for reviews after so many days after buying something from me. Supposedly after I setup all this, it pretty much runs on autopilot and the cost of all this is suppose to pay for it self several times over. We will see about this..

We currently get a lot of word or mouth business, and a lot of business from social media.. I have never been heavy on email.. But the Email marketing companies tell me that I am leaving $$$$$$ on the table by not implementing an email/sms flow.

I am looking for a way to train an AI on my customer database, then the AI be able to write custom emails to each customer talking to them about their purchase. Where as the customer would think the email is coming directly from me or someone from my company that is just checking in on them. When we were a smaller company we use to do that. But since we are much busier those kind of personal touches have kind of stopped. But AI may make this easy to do.
    Last edited by Winning; 06-01-2023 at 01:57 PM.

At this moment I am focused on messages and cold calls

I would be happy to receive some recommendations which email blast is working the best