Closer Remote
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Closer Remote

Looking for a place where I can shine and just bring in the commission. Been in the industry since 2014. Looking to work remote and just close deals. I have the experience and motivation. Strictly looking for a place that can offer real quality, not interested in getting on your dialer all day. If you are an ISO shop that is not closing enough deals specifically mca then I can be an asset.. no, I cant close every deal but I am experienced and understand the space from start to funding call and I understand all the nuances it takes to get a deal funded. If you can offer consistent quality inbound leads, fresh approvals, full packages then lets have a conversation. Please direct message me so we can chat and see if we are a good match..

Senior Member Reputation points: 1383
    1301 NJ-36, Bldg#2, Ste#5, Hazlet, Nj, 07730

SO you you dont want to get customers and you want to work at home getting deals to close?
    You might as well buy packages and just present offers and go in to business for your self. I am sure you dont want the deal flow for any other reason. Email blast if you do not like a dialer. This is a pay to play industry, god speed and I hope you find something. If you were closing for any shop over 30% of your pitches you would be earning $250K + annually at a 20-40% split, thats what i averaged at prosperum on just closing only and the last year was higher...