Looking for **NEW** ISO's
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Looking for **NEW** ISO's

We are looking to bring on new ISO's to partner with and build a long term working relationship. Please dont hesitate to contact us via email or phone. We have been in the space over 10+ years and are working on bringing on the best ISO's to fund at the best rates possible.

Contact #: 561-244-8031
    EMAIL: ADMIN@PurpleTreeFunding.com

6451 N Federal Highway Ft. Lauderdale FL 33308
    Last edited by Purple Tree Funding; 05-22-2023 at 04:07 PM.

What a name

Senior Member Reputation points: 29542

https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-carr-31422b26a/
    https://bisprofiles.com/fl/purple-tr...g-l23000061871
    https://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/Co...0L230000618710

after doing some research looks like they have been in business since February the actual owner is Michael Carr, he doest look to be a day past 26 so I'm going to assume they are lying about having 10+ years of business experience his LinkedIn is also completely blank. The house that's registered to the company is pretty damn expensive though it last sold for 1.3 mil in 2019. I'm going to assume he's got money but no telling if it's his or his parent's money. He's also not directly listed on any ownership documents I can find easily. Basically, he could be funding and it could be a scam up to yall to decide. There is also no real online presence for purple tree outside of their website. In my opinion, it looks like a start-up broker shop trying to get some free deals but that is solely my opinion and not to be taken as fact.

I am writing to provide some clarity regarding the ownership and operations of our company.

There are two owners involved in our business, both in their mid-30s, who are utilizing their personal capital for funding. These individuals possess a significant background, further enhancing our capabilities.

We also take pride in having a dedicated team that includes professionals with experience in this industry dating back to 2006. As such, we are committed to maintaining the highest ethical standards, distancing ourselves from any unethical practices or actors in the industry.

In clarification, we are not brokers in this field. Our primary focus as a relatively new company is direct funding, aimed at establishing and nurturing working relationships. Our participation in this forum is part of that outreach effort.

From your communication, it appears that you may be in need of funding..... Please feel free to reach out if our services align with your requirements.....

Thank you for doing your DD in ensuring the integrity of the industry. We look forward to potential collaboration.

Senior Member Reputation points: 29542

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Tree Funding View Post
    I am writing to provide some clarity regarding the ownership and operations of our company.

There are two owners involved in our business, both in their mid-30s, who are utilizing their personal capital for funding. These individuals possess a significant background, further enhancing our capabilities.

We also take pride in having a dedicated team that includes professionals with experience in this industry dating back to 2006. As such, we are committed to maintaining the highest ethical standards, distancing ourselves from any unethical practices or actors in the industry.

In clarification, we are not brokers in this field. Our primary focus as a relatively new company is direct funding, aimed at establishing and nurturing working relationships. Our participation in this forum is part of that outreach effort.

From your communication, it appears that you may be in need of funding..... Please feel free to reach out if our services align with your requirements.....

Thank you for doing your DD in ensuring the integrity of the industry. We look forward to potential collaboration.
    I appreciate your answer but would you mind providing the names of both owners as they masked this info on their Sunbiz filling as well as references to who the owners have worked for as the only linked-in profile I've seen is blank? if you could also provide a link to a blank funding contract it would greatly help as right now you still look very suspicious. providing this information will make you look far more legitimate not only to me but to everyone on this forum.

Senior Member Reputation points: 65063 TheConfidentBroker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bcooper View Post
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-carr-31422b26a/
    https://bisprofiles.com/fl/purple-tr...g-l23000061871
    https://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/Co...0L230000618710

after doing some research looks like they have been in business since February the actual owner is Michael Carr, he doest look to be a day past 26 so I'm going to assume they are lying about having 10+ years of business experience his LinkedIn is also completely blank. The house that's registered to the company is pretty damn expensive though it last sold for 1.3 mil in 2019. I'm going to assume he's got money but no telling if it's his or his parent's money. He's also not directly listed on any ownership documents I can find easily. Basically, he could be funding and it could be a scam up to yall to decide. There is also no real online presence for purple tree outside of their website. In my opinion, it looks like a start-up broker shop trying to get some free deals but that is solely my opinion and not to be taken as fact.
    Adding to this... though I was going to leave it alone. One of the registrations shows FLORIDA but the County is "KINGS"

There should be an unspoken rule that you don't come on DF promoting your Company without a fully working website and Linkedin business page with connected "people" as owners/employees. This goes way further than legitimizing yourself or Company as a "Funder."

If your operations is based on third party sales to drive in your revenue, shouldn't there be standards in place to prove you have the foundation to have ISO/Brokers? Other than a one page guideline list and deals@ emails?

This goes to anyone who puts a human/influence in the limelight of their start-up.
    Funding is Temporary. Wu-Tang is Forever.

Senior Member Reputation points: 218103

I 2nd this. Now that Florida is upgrading, maybe DF should upgrade to requiring LinkedIn profiles (as well as domain names) for anyone advertising their services? LinkedIn profiles are easy to fake, but they're also easy to spot as being fake. Websites don't say quite enough these days.

Administrator Reputation points: 55342 admin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    I 2nd this. Now that Florida is upgrading, maybe DF should upgrade to requiring LinkedIn profiles (as well as domain names) for anyone advertising their services? LinkedIn profiles are easy to fake, but they're also easy to spot as being fake. Websites don't say quite enough these days.
    We are exploring ways to increase transparency. I don't think LinkedIn profile links are the solution.