List of Shady Funders
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

List of Shady Funders

If you have any to add, please share. These funders have been caught with shady practices. Carroting the day after funding, promising lines of credit for taking 1.699 with 20% fees and so on.

Advance Capital
    All Shore Capital
    Art Funding
    Everyday
    Family Funding Group
    Go Fund
    Independent Fund
    Jett Funding
    Master Fund
    Puttnam
    Redstone
    Regal Capital Group
    Revive Capital
    United
    Wincap
    World Global

Senior Member Reputation points: 12684

I dont think anyone is activley signed up with these groups. They are either brokers who fund or just backdoors from funding companies. "Cutting them off" or "Calling them out" will do nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Fund Exposer View Post
    If you have any to add, please share. These funders have been caught with shady practices. Carroting the day after funding, promising lines of credit for taking 1.699 with 20% fees and so on.

Advance Capital
    All Shore Capital
    Art Funding
    Everyday
    Family Funding Group
    Go Fund
    Independent Fund
    Jett Funding
    Master Fund
    Puttnam
    Redstone
    Regal Capital Group
    Revive Capital
    United
    Wincap
    World Global
    Hybrid Advance

united funds usa
    Gold Capital
    City Capital

Veteran Reputation points: 135029 Chambo's Avatar

The fact that a list has been compiled this long already does NOT speak well for this industry

Senior Member Reputation points: 1383
    1301 NJ-36, Bldg#2, Ste#5, Hazlet, Nj, 07730

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    The fact that a list has been compiled this long already does NOT speak well for this industry
    Very true most observations seem accurate and some of these may be back doors or whitelabels. 1or 2 you can sign up with like Everyday but they are all connected to other shops.

Veteran Reputation points: 158919 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    The long lost Chambo. How are you buddy? And yeah there be ****birds everywhere these days.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Quote Originally Posted by Back Pocket Funder View Post
    united funds usa
    Gold Capital
    City Capital
    idk whos worst out of these 3 prob owned by same guy stay away

Senior Member Reputation points: 121615 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

I wont say who, but one of these listed above communicated with a Merchant I was underwriting (this deal had at least 12 Brokers fighting for it) and pretended to be my company.

I sweet talk the Merchant for the number that called and I reached out myself. I asked who he was and of course I ask If I can go to your office and beat your ass since we are apparently in the same company. I don't think I could have has my number blocked faster than that.

Good times......
    Last edited by BR-Nightmare; 05-18-2023 at 12:51 PM.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Veteran Reputation points: 158919 J.Celifarco's Avatar

why anyone works with any of these companies or any company in general with no funding history or reputation is what I will never understand. Nothing good comes from working with these companies, the 1 or 2 random deals that might get sone is not worth the aggravation or risk that comes with sending deals to unproven funding companies
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 10476

The brokers that deal with these funders are either the **** brokers out there or new young ones that do not know any better. This was a great industry when i started around 11 some odd years ago and still is a great industry. We just need to clean the garbage out of here.

Never knew just because I joined a forum recently meant I'm new to the industry haha. Good one Allen. As long as you sleep good at night I guess.

Senior Member Reputation points: 65063 TheConfidentBroker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCapital View Post
    NICE TRY FROM SOMEONE WHO JOINED DF IN MAY AND POSTED THEIR 'FIRST' POST TO BASH PEOPLE!!!

Please bring Court documents or statements to substantiate your foul-mouthed claims.

Gold Capital has a superb reputation with ISOs nationwide and has never been accused of wrongdoing in any Court. (highly unlikely in the industry)

We provide quality service to quality ISO shops.

Reach out to us today.

subs@goldcapiltalusa.com
    Your website doesn't even work.
    Funding is Temporary. Wu-Tang is Forever.

Senior Member Reputation points: 65063 TheConfidentBroker's Avatar

Go to Funders linkedin Page
    Go to People who work there
    Go to persons page
    Scroll down to "people also viewed"

If said people are all in the high risk circle jerk on Linkedin, they should not be on your list.

If you go to their activity and see them post or comment on shady rogue people from other funding companies, you should take them off your list.

*If no Linkedin and **** website/no website or first thing you see is PARTNER WITH US or ISO PARTNERSHIPS they are funding vampires with no foundation.

Senior Member Reputation points: 22609

SuperFastCap - Shady AF - Don't send your deals there.
    Thank you,

Joseph Vaknen
    Business Development
    SuperFastCap

Direct: (646) 546-3866 (Text or Call)
    E-mail: Joe@superfastcap.com
    www.superfastcap.com

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFastJoe View Post
    SuperFastCap - Shady AF - Don't send your deals there.
    Lol... Reverse psychology, love it.

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

Advance Capital
    All Shore Capital
    Art Funding
    Everyday
    Family Funding Group
    Go Fund
    Independent Fund
    Jett Funding
    Master Fund
    Puttnam
    Redstone
    Regal Capital Group
    Revive Capital
    United
    Wincap
    World Global
    Pickle juice capital

Senior Member Reputation points: 10476

People are on her blasting out funders which some should be put on blast for doing the wrong things. What about the shady brokers. I funded a used car dealer in March for 44k based on his actual revenue of 44k after cost of goods. We get a call from a debt settlement company 32 days later and i call the broker to find out after he told me he had spoken o the merchant before that he co-brokered it because the broker that sent it to him could not get it funded. So that was a brokers lie. Then the broker who get the file submitted the file today and we saw the merchant got funded by another funder the same day for 114k and the broker that sent it today said he did not know about it after saying that we stacked someone else so he know about it and then said he did not send the file so lie number 2 from different broker. On the merchant interview my underwriter asked were you promised any money with or after this funding on a recorded call and the merchant said no so lie number 3 from the merchant. We gave a 6 month 1.25 as a first and the other company gave like a 1.30 for like 65 dais.

Banned Reputation points: 555

Adding to the list of shady brokers/shady lenders - TMT Funding and WISE/wise ventures - bad experiences with merchants being reached out to directly/harassed by both.

Additionally for new brokers - do not send your full submit deals to any lender that hasn't already sent you a co-signed copy of your ISO agreement beforehand...seems obvious but i've seen many who attempt to do this

Quote Originally Posted by srslyfunding View Post
    Adding to the list of shady brokers/shady lenders - TMT Funding and WISE/wise ventures - bad experiences with merchants being reached out to directly/harassed by both.

Additionally for new brokers - do not send your full submit deals to any lender that hasn't already sent you a co-signed copy of your ISO agreement beforehand...seems obvious but i've seen many who attempt to do this
    i heard the same

Quote Originally Posted by closer129 View Post
    People are on her blasting out funders which some should be put on blast for doing the wrong things. What about the shady brokers. I funded a used car dealer in March for 44k based on his actual revenue of 44k after cost of goods. We get a call from a debt settlement company 32 days later and i call the broker to find out after he told me he had spoken o the merchant before that he co-brokered it because the broker that sent it to him could not get it funded. So that was a brokers lie. Then the broker who get the file submitted the file today and we saw the merchant got funded by another funder the same day for 114k and the broker that sent it today said he did not know about it after saying that we stacked someone else so he know about it and then said he did not send the file so lie number 2 from different broker. On the merchant interview my underwriter asked were you promised any money with or after this funding on a recorded call and the merchant said no so lie number 3 from the merchant. We gave a 6 month 1.25 as a first and the other company gave like a 1.30 for like 65 dais.
    wow this gave me a headache.

Senior Member Reputation points: 11887 KINGCASH's Avatar

Funders people FUNDERS!! We're talking 101 here!
    @chambo, nice to see blast from past- Where's Karen??!! Miss her
    And Hybrid Advance sucks- Ariel, AKA "Kevin" is a thief.. literally

-Stay classy
    Last edited by KINGCASH; 05-18-2023 at 07:34 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50566 ADiamond's Avatar

United
    Saw "United Funds" carrot a merchant with 20K (14K NET - 6K FEE) debit his bank for 2x $1k pmts, and had the merchant wire back $29,990 the same day

It doesn't matter what their name is - they have a million different labels, these are mostly Brooklyn guys (you know who) using and abusing Metropolitan Commercial Bank

I would go to far as to say that M.C.B. is in on it at this point, but that's speculation and circumstantial.

What they're all doing is committing fraud, money laundering, among a ton of other things - and it will catch up to them eventually.

Shine a spotlight on Metropolitan Commercial Bank if you really want to nip it in the bud, for starters.

It's really just sad to see them all get away with it for this long and straight up take advantage of ordinary working people.
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Senior Member Reputation points: 8357

definitely some really bad funders in this industry, But the ridiculous amount brokers promising the LOC pending a 30 day 1.499 with 20% fees is getting out of control.

funders need to start asking the merchants on funding call if any LOC or term loan was promised in any way in the presentation of their mca offer.

Simon Wein
    CEO- Radiance Funding
    P:516.509.9788
    W: Radiancefunding.com
    E:Simon@radiancefunding.com

Puttnam is definitely up to no good - promising a fake line of credit to a merchant I spoke with recently and saw them in the statements funding him 150K 1.499 20% fees over 25 days “for reporting to get a credit a line” lol (merchants volume was 120k in his best months) conveniently right after his SBA money hit as well
    Guys are pigs