Flood the gates!!!! - i dare you
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Flood the gates!!!! - i dare you

The feedback has been tremendous.

Our recent changes have truly elevated our ability to cater to all our isos and merchants!

WE have gotten faster, commissions go out within days, and the merchants have been thrilled with their experience.

At the moment, we are currently accepting new isos for the following month.

You must have a valid website, min 1yr in business, W9, solid application and of course deals that have:

Min fico: 550

Min time in business: 6-8 months - subject to change

Min monthly gross: $20,000(+)

Deposit count per month: 3-5+

NSF: no more than 7

No recent defaults - 1-2yrs - subject to review

No open bankruptcy

Tax liens - subject to review, we may pull a tax guard - would need to be on payment plan if not we can help set one up.

Online banking is a must!

Operating in all states with the exception of California. WE fund PR and HI

Must not be in Auto sales, Financial Law, commission-based revenue.

IF you're client checks out any of the above points they can get approved for:

Terms: 126 - 200 days

Payments: weekly and daily frequencies

Sell rates: 1.40 - 1.45

Approvals: 75%-100% of their yearly gross revenue. Funding up to $500k

Balances? We buy out up to 2 positions while sticking with a 50% net rule - subject to change.

Direct wires - we show on bank statements as busscap.

STIPS

Under $60k: DRIVER'S LICENSE, VOIDED CHECK, BANK LOGIN - MI/FC

75k and up subject to landlord verification, tax guard and site inspection

For more info call: 954-364-7846

bcproviders.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 122242 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Double Dog Dare?
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Last 2 days - whatcha got???

Member Reputation points: 10

Quote Originally Posted by BR-Nightmare View Post
    Double Dog Dare?
    lol

Blackbridge Investment Group

Accepting New ISOs !

Book an intro call with us at a time that works for you here
    Apply to be an approved ISO here

Fast underwriting, quick payouts, professional service

p: (212) 655 9604
    a: 450 7th Ave, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10123
    www.bbigm.com

Let's gooo April is donezo! Who wants to make money? Make 100k in May, express deals out the door like hotcakes.

No lies, straight to the point, paying 12% buying out positions, early renewals, side by side advances! Get paid twice before the renewal!!

Deals under 60k fund with DL, VC login and FC -

Call 954-364-7846
    Last edited by BCP2501; 04-27-2023 at 12:46 PM.

The momentum is insane - To all the new isos/brokers and partnerships we recently made, Thank you and welcome!

Funding

Trucking
    construction
    contractors
    medical
    retail
    cannabis
    real estate
    law firms .....and many more!

200 days - 12% commissions -

Call 954-364-7846 to sign up!

RUSH FILES

FUND with as little as Driver's license and voided check along with a quick bank login after receiving signed agreements - YOU get paid within 1 week.

550 min fico

TIB: 6-8 MONTH MIN

Term: up to 200 days

min monthly gross: $20k

Buy rate: 1.30

commission: 8%-12% on the funded amount - full points on renewals

FUNDING up to $500k

preferred business:

TRUCKING|TRANSPORATION - 2-3 TRUCKS 20K GROSS

RESTAURANTS - FOOD TRUCKS INCLUDED

MEDICAL - ALL HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONERS

RETAIL - SALE OF GOODS, APPAREL

LIQUOR STORE - WHOLESALE INCLUDED

WAREHOUSE FULFILLMENT

ECOMMERCE

HVAC

CONSTRUCTION - GENERAL AND HOME REMODEL, RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL

FOR MORE INFO CALL 954-364-7846

BCPROVIDERS.COM - HOLLYWOOD FL

Many of our partners make no less than $200,000 per year - consistency and transparency are key for your success!

REAL MONEY, REAL DEALS, REAL UNDERWRITERS, REAL CHECKS AND SMILES!

Funding friday!

May your deals survive final

Senior Member Reputation points: 29542

You dont follow forum rules when advertising, you have two employees on LinkedIn, and there is not a single filling under your company's name under any variation. Stop pretending to be a lender and scamming your fellow broker. At best you look like a white-label shop. I'll gladly take this down if you can prove you are an actual MCA lender but until then GTFO fake-ass lender.

Quote Originally Posted by Bcooper View Post
    You dont follow forum rules when advertising, you have two employees on LinkedIn, and there is not a single filling under your company's name under any variation. Stop pretending to be a lender and scamming your fellow broker. At best you look like a white-label shop. I'll gladly take this down if you can prove you are an actual MCA lender but until then GTFO fake-ass lender.
    I truly hope you can overcome whatever has upset you about my posts.... this is the attitude that makes it difficult to grow with others in this industry. IN your position, maybe you should help me understand these rules and make it a better place for us all.

I'm a small mca boutique funder in Hollywood FL, my address is public information, always has been, everyone is welcomed to pass by

I am not entirely sure who you are or what you have to do with this forum, but I can assure you I am very much real. I also don't feel like I have to prove anything to you or anyone else because I am happy with the folks, I do business with, I offer an opportunity to grow and given the last few years the hits our industry has taken, well, I simply want to keep it alive and share the pie.

if you want more information on our company, you can call in 954-364-7846 (landline)

our number and address have been posted, on several posts, nothing to hide here, if you're going based off LinkedIn Id hope you don't believe everything you see online - there are more better ways to communicate than to bash each other online.

bcproviders.com
    2501 Hollywood blvd, Hollywood FL 33020

In bank statements we pull as busscap - we pay 12% go out up to 200 days, pay commissions within a week

can send deals to submissions@bcproviders.com

Oh, we're in the sos of FL too -

https://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/Co...0L090000506190

hope that clears a few of your concerns -

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND shabbat shalom!

Member Reputation points: 13586 Finance's Avatar

Good evening,
    I can vouch for BCP, I worked with them pre-covid and after covid I believe they shut down for a bit. Based on my purview, they are a legitimate funder, but not only that, I explicitly remember they showed more aggression regarding buying out positions compared to many others in the industry, and they continually produced some pretty reasonable buy outs.

From what I remember, they paid 12 points, terms were usually 6-10 months, dollar amounts were comparable to others in their paper tier, sometimes more, sometimes less, but what I can explicitly remember is that when I was receiving other offers from similar paper tier funders, BCP would quite often come out of the blue with a buy out vs an additional position, when their competition never did so, nor do most even do position buy outs these days, despite their proclamations.

For a broker, a buy out changes the veracity of the equation with how they can proceed with the client. Great resource in my opinion.
    Last edited by Finance; 05-19-2023 at 05:29 PM.

Thank you, I look forward to doing more business like this with more people like you!

We will make sure you're taken care of.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

I can confirm they fund, Ive done a few deals with them. But from what I have seen, and other ISO reporting similar issues, 2 weeks to pay commissions and sometimes days to get an offer screams whitelabel.

Quote Originally Posted by FCF Fund View Post
    I can confirm they fund, Ive done a few deals with them. But from what I have seen, and other ISO reporting similar issues, 2 weeks to pay commissions and sometimes days to get an offer screams whitelabel.

Deals get delayed - missing info, outdated applications, misquoted balances, transfer accounts, the list goes on...

We pay commissions within 1 week - if you need your commission rushed, you'd have to call 954-364-7846

since then, we've hired more qualified people and we're happy with our staff and team!

but let me show you otherwise, happy to reopen relationships as well plenty to go around.

Rushing files until the end of this week - if you have a file you want to discuss let me know.

BCP funds max $ up to 200 days paying 10-12%

payoff positions - minimal stips (express DL,VC)

Call 954-364-7846

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Quote Originally Posted by BCP2501 View Post
    Rushing files until the end of this week - if you have a file you want to discuss let me know.

BCP funds max $ up to 200 days paying 10-12%

payoff positions - minimal stips (express DL,VC)

Call 954-364-7846
    How many positions would you payoff and who would you not?

Do you have a website?

Quote Originally Posted by FCF Fund View Post
    How many positions would you payoff and who would you not?
    about 2 - high risk guys that will just jump back in - we kind of know who they are - message me for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by 8FigureFunder View Post
    Website?
    bcproviders.com

Hollywood FL

I am picking 5-10 MCA iso/brokers to work with – BCP will be terminating several shops for inactivity, lack of submissions/funding, as well as bad business practices, including high defaults.

Business capital providers, Inc. is an MCA funder/lender based out of Hollywood FL with its own capital (we pull as busscap in statements) – erase everything you ever heard or haven’t – new policies and protocols will be implemented for a more cohesive working relationship.

I manage the funding floor and price with our CFO – I help drive your files from A-Z

Here is what I will accept

min fico 550
    1yr time in business
    4-5 monthly deposits
    20k min gross
    50% ownership
    1st-3rds
    Payoff options available – case by case
    126–200-day terms - daily and weekly options
    50% Renewal – addon options available if merchant needs funds before the renewal mark.

We will pay 10-12% on commissions – full points on renewals and addons, and I will personally ensure your book of business stays YOUR BOOK!

All states except for California

All industries minus Auto sales/commission-based revenue – I do fund Trucking/transportation, some law firms and cannabis.

I need serious hard-working shops – email Joe@bcproviders.com and I will get you set up TODAY!

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

#askforjoe

Paying 12%

200 days

No California

2 trucks for transportation

I fund up to 3rd pos - I may consider paying off balances.

Yes, to VA, UT, HI, PR

Hollywood FL
    954-364-7846