I have a friend who's looking for a job, however his timing is pretty bad. He's okay with commissions only, at least start, especially because his available time to work is basically from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern and only Monday through Thursdays, but he can also work Sundays (obviously the phone is not a good match for those days, but he could do something else). Until he starts making better money he has some golden handcuffs that aren't so golden that he can't work his way out of.

I am not set up with a dialer and all that jazz to hire him, but he would definitely be able to work hard and really does need the money and he's motivated to, as well.

The other problem is that he doesn't have any experience in the industry. He's very smart and a quick pickup, and he knows that I am a broker, and knows that I make decent money, that's why he's been asking me. That's about the extent of what he knows about what I do.

There are definitely ways to teach this, but obviously most of the work is learned on the job. He needs someone to help.

Any ideas, send me a DM with your email address I'll introduce you.