Hiring sales rep midtown office 35-40% commission
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hiring sales rep midtown office 35-40% commission

Looking to hire for our midtown office 35-40% commission , Pm or reply to thread if interested

Wow, that's robbery, we give our reps at least 50% to start out!

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by BreakBreadRich View Post
    Wow, that's robbery, we give our reps at least 50% to start out!
    what's your marketing budget per month per rep ?

Member Reputation points: 505

Mr.Capital,

Reaching out from AuguTech,

Our advanced contact center solution utilizes AI-powered technology to enhance connect rates and streamline the application process by bypassing Scam Likely filters. In addition, our platform seamlessly integrates with industry-leading CRMs such as Centrex, Salesforce, and ConvergeHub to optimize your workflow and drive productivity.

Let me know if you're open to learning more about the AuguTech dialer platform.

Sylesh W.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    what's your marketing budget per month per rep ?
    Thats a very important question thats hard to quantify, not many ISO will be honest about that since they all want to spend less on marketing and no way to verify it as a new hire.

Generally, I think 3k+ at minimum per rep per month on data / leads is viable, thats assuming non UCC garbage.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by FCF Fund View Post
    Thats a very important question thats hard to quantify, not many ISO will be honest about that since they all want to spend less on marketing and no way to verify it as a new hire.

Generally, I think 3k+ at minimum per rep per month on data / leads is viable, thats assuming non UCC garbage.
    my point is to counter breakbadrich comment on mr capital saying 35-40% is robbery . If you work for a complete inbound shop , you can get paid 10-15% and make a hundred times more than a 50% shop that just buys ucc or barely spends

Senior Member Reputation points: 16429 fundinggrasshopper's Avatar

my point is to counter breakbadrich comment on mr capital saying 35-40% is robbery . If you work for a complete inbound shop , you can get paid 10-15% and make a hundred times more than a 50% shop that just buys ucc or barely spends
    preach!!
    Any iso shop paying their reps 35-40% has every reason to try and backdoor their own reps, if the rep is lucky enough to find a needle in the haystack of ucc's. Gotta be very careful who you work for nowadays at a good rep!
    Especially a shop that is overtly a "broker/funder hybrid".... ive seen it many times..... a rep brings in a deal, pitches the merchant outside offers, only for their own "shop" to directly fund the merchant 1 week later behind the rep's back.
    naughty naughty!

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

I agree, just pointing out that commission split is relative as you pointed out because whats important is actually marketing bringing prospects to the reps. If its just UCC garbage 40% means nothing because its low converting.

Real shops spend $ on marketing, driving inbound calls and realtime web forms etc.

Senior Member Reputation points: 24994

Exactly or you get 50% but make next to nothing on renewals & don't get paid on any of the PSF or ROE states that all leads need to be verified through the CRM so the ISO shop essentially gets the sales reps to fill the system on their own dime & then market to the leads & give the warm leads to top closers. Running an effective inbound strategy runs like 3000 per rep per week.

Im not trying to have a shop of 15-20 brokers , Im looking for 2-3 guys who are actually going to put in the work thats why Im willing to pay higher commission. We barely even touch ucc leads now. I guess Im just willing to pay my reps more thats all.