Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 28

Term Loan Product -Lendistry-600+ Term Loans, LOC 2yrs-5ys for Working Capital

Hello Daily Funder!

I hope all is well about 3mo ago I transitioned out of the MCA world and now work as a business development officer for www.Lendistry.com a Non-Depository SBA Lender/ Fintech.

I encourage you guys check us out I focus on the our conventional NON-SBA loan products down below:

We Pay 2PTS for every referral-Client does the app and we take over while providing updates to the source.

*Cash flow lender*
    Term loans:2yrs-5yrs 50k-5MM (Minimum 600 credit)-Payoff MCA Debt-We treat it as any other business debt
    Commercial real estate loans-(Minimum 2yrs in business for most scenarios) 10-25yr (10MM)
    Lines of Credit: (Non Revolving)-Construction industry and government contractors major focus
    Startup financing/Startup loans (Minimum 600 credit)

We're based out of CA and can operate out of all 50 states-*New York , CA and CO have added incentives for your clients*

Any questions shoot me an email at albert.williams@lendistry.com

or give me a call at 213-582-8215

Al Williams III
    https://lendistry.com/al-williams
    albert.williams@lendistry.com
    213-582-8215

-
    Last edited by AlSuede; 03-28-2023 at 01:50 PM.

Banned Reputation points: 1394

interesting.

Thanks for the info. Unique niche.
    Warmest Regards

Richard Scholtz
    www.imsfund.com Richard@imsfund.com
    206-800-7171 Office
    206-238-4864 - Fax

Banned Reputation points: 1394

Al Williams former Balboa rep very good guy.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16016 fundinggrasshopper's Avatar

hey Al, thanks for this post. Interesting stuff. Would love to talk further about the different programs & how we can ensure that no backdooring or cutting-out occurs while still letting you guys fully manage the file.

Hey guys thanks for the response I need to check this site more often if you have any direct questions give me a call!

Al Williams III
    VP Business Dev Officer
    O: 213.582.8215

Hey good morning! One of the hurdles or adjustments vs MCA companies is that our process can take 25-45 days depending on the product and client app to funding within that time period we issue a pre-approval and a good faith deposit. A customer getting funded during this process will kill a deal. We want to sign up sources who want to get to paid and we pay 2pts for each deal and some of the programs we have are state guaranteed so there's a limit on what we can charge overall. Responsible lending is the message we want to get out were willing to work with credit 600+ but the biggest take away is cash flowing companies and verifiable via tax returns and YE financials.
    Last edited by AlSuede; 04-13-2023 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Posted twice

Quote Originally Posted by fundinggrasshopper View Post
    hey Al, thanks for this post. Interesting stuff. Would love to talk further about the different programs & how we can ensure that no backdooring or cutting-out occurs while still letting you guys fully manage the file.
    Hey good morning! One of the hurdles or adjustments vs MCA companies is that our process can take 25-45 days depending on the product and client app to funding within that time period we issue a pre-approval and a good faith deposit. A customer getting funded during this process will kill a deal. We want to sign up sources who want to get to paid and we pay 2pts for each deal and some of the programs we have are state guaranteed so there's a limit on what we can charge overall. Responsible lending is the message we want to get out were willing to work with credit 600+ but the biggest take away is cash flowing companies and verifiable via tax returns and YE financials.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1383
    1301 NJ-36, Bldg#2, Ste#5, Hazlet, Nj, 07730

Quote Originally Posted by AlSuede View Post
    Hello Daily Funder!

I hope all is well about 3mo ago I transitioned out of the MCA world and now work as a business development officer for www.Lendistry.com a Non-Depository SBA Lender/ Fintech.

I encourage you guys check us out I focus on the our conventional NON-SBA loan products down below:

We Pay 2PTS for every referral-Client does the app and we take over while providing updates to the source.

*Cash flow lender*
    Term loans:2yrs-5yrs 50k-5MM (Minimum 600 credit)-Payoff MCA Debt-We treat it as any other business debt
    Commercial real estate loans-(Minimum 2yrs in business for most scenarios) 10-25yr (10MM)
    Lines of Credit: (Non Revolving)-Construction industry and government contractors major focus
    Startup financing/Startup loans (Minimum 600 credit)

We're based out of CA and can operate out of all 50 states-*New York , CA and CO have added incentives for your clients*

Any questions shoot me an email at albert.williams@lendistry.com

or give me a call at 213-582-8215

Al Williams III
    https://lendistry.com/al-williams
    213-582-8215

-
    I thought this was like an AMAZON e-commerce only product? A few of my customers have and no complaints.