Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Shady ISO threatens Me Reliable Funding

I have been in Merchant cash advance 18 years and never have been threatened. This iso is shady and speaks rude. Daniel Levy from Reliable begged for comissions early on a deal. Paid him and he never paid the rep that bought the deal in. Now the deal is going bad and I asked for comissions back 16 days in. He then tells me when he sees me he is going to drag me down the street and called me all kind of names. I'm a female also and using that language . I had to block him on my phone ..anyone working for this company or knows them. This guy Daniel is a piece of s.....

Yikes - that's scary!

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity BF Holdings View Post
    I have been in Merchant cash advance 18 years and never have been threatened. This iso is shady and speaks rude. Daniel Levy from Reliable begged for comissions early on a deal. Paid him and he never paid the rep that bought the deal in. Now the deal is going bad and I asked for comissions back 16 days in. He then tells me when he sees me he is going to drag me down the street and called me all kind of names. I'm a female also and using that language . I had to block him on my phone ..anyone working for this company or knows them. This guy Daniel is a piece of s.....
    In this space, there a thousand Daniel Levy's. Hopefully you learn from this, maybe do backround checks on your ISO so you know who you are dealing with.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity BF Holdings View Post
    18 years huh?

18 years and a lifetime of drama

Senior Member Reputation points: 99227 ridextreme's Avatar

You have a serious criminal case here against him.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    You have a serious criminal case here against him.
    if she can validate if its really Daniel Levy and not a stage name. Im still amazed at how many ISO reps use fake names and 3rd party strawmen on the entity.

Either way, this industry is full of scum, gotta watch your 6 at all times.