Merchant Cash Advance up to 5,000,000
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Merchant Cash Advance up to 5,000,000

Hello everybody,

BestLine Business Funding funds up to $5,000,000. No minimum fico score! Send deals to Monica@BestLineFunds.com

MBaker.png
    Monica Baker
    BestLine Business Funding
    www.BestLineFunding.com
    Monica@BestLineFunds.com
    352-484-6965

Senior Member Reputation points: 67918 Olderguy's Avatar

Couldn't find you on the BBB.
    Steve Benjamin
    Professional Business Loans

1012 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com
    https://probizloans.net/
    Broker, Underwriter, general business loan expert

@ 24 hour funding working capital loans
    @ Term loans from 3 years to 10 years at 9.5% and up
    @ Equipment financing up to 7 years
    @ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.
    @ SBA loans - 7A and 504.
    @ Private money equity and debt for major investments
    @ Personal Loans up to gross income from personal tax return.

Your signature says "loan broker" ?

Senior Member Reputation points: 47082 JasonBishop's Avatar

Mom and Pops.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by Bestline View Post
    Hello everybody,

BestLine Business Funding funds up to $5,000,000. No minimum fico score! Send deals to Monica@BestLineFunds.com

MBaker.png
    You left mom and pop ?
    https://dailyfunder.com/showthread.p...t=Monica+Baker

If you are not interested in any of my products, MOVE ON. I am on dailyfunder for business purposes only. Why would It matter what company I previously worked with? BestLine Business Funding is accredited by the bbb, and If you weren't able to find it, why would you post it on my thread? MOVE ON! You all are supposed to be professionals, but instead you insist on putting to much time and energy in the next person, when you should be submitting deals. GROW UP! Remove yourself from viewing my thread if you are not here for business. I care very little about foolishness. With that being said, focus on getting your deals submitted and approved, and not me!
    Monica Baker
    www.BestLineFunding.com
    Monica@BestLineFunds.com
    352-484-6965

Senior Member Reputation points: 31251

If you are not interested in any of my products, MOVE ON. I am on dailyfunder for business purposes only. Why would It matter what company I previously worked with? BestLine Business Funding is accredited by the bbb, and If you weren't able to find it, why would you post it on my thread? MOVE ON! You all are supposed to be professionals, but instead you insist on putting to much time and energy in the next person, when you should be submitting deals. GROW UP! Remove yourself from viewing my thread if you are not here for business. I care very little about foolishness. With that being said, focus on getting your deals submitted and approved, and not me!
    I would say being a "professional" is helping protect your profession by calling out inaccurate information. Probably not the best idea to be aggressive when asking for business. You come on here asking for deals from brokers like me but refuse to be vetted at all? How do I know you don't want to just steal my deals?

I am not sure what you are referring to when you say inaccurate information, maybe you meant to say overlooked. Everything that I posted in my flyer is accurate information, including bbb accreditation. Stealing is for the weak and lazy, and I am neither. Professionalism means to communicate effectively and appropriately. A simple private message about BestLine Business Funding accreditation would have been appropriate, not a public post in an attempt to humiliate!!
    Last edited by Bestline; 03-15-2023 at 02:07 PM.
    Monica Baker
    www.BestLineFunding.com
    Monica@BestLineFunds.com
    352-484-6965

I am not sure what you are referring to when you say inaccurate information, maybe you meant to say overlooked. Everything that I posted in my flyer is accurate information, including bbb accreditation. Stealing is for the weak and lazy, and I am neither. Professionalism means to communicate effectively and appropriately. A simple private message about BestLine Business Funding accreditation would have been appropriate, not a public post in an attempt to humiliate!!
    Fair, I will make this easy for you. You want to drum up some business. If you can DM me proof of you funding a 5 million dollar deal in house on one agreement in 1 day, I will guarantee you a million a month worth of business.

Professionalism means to communicate effectively and appropriately.
    Dictionary.com definition
    the competence or skill expected of a professional.

Now we talking Oxforddan. This Is what I mean when I say business purposes! I will send you a private message.
    Monica Baker
    www.BestLineFunding.com
    Monica@BestLineFunds.com
    352-484-6965

Update here, still no proof for those wondering.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16429 fundinggrasshopper's Avatar

Everything that I posted in my flyer is accurate information, including bbb accreditation. ..... A simple private message about BestLine Business Funding accreditation would have been appropriate, not a public post in an attempt to humiliate!!
    Is your company even a registered entity.....
    i think you are humiliating yourself just fine, no need for any of us to step in

Who are you exactly??? I don't need to prove anything to you. I can see why you can't keep yourself busy!! How about you block yourself from anything I post, since obviously you care so much for me to notice you. I care the very least bit about what you think of BestLine Business Funding. If you don't think my company is registered then BOUNCE!!! I need to see if I can block unwanted pests from my post!
    Monica Baker
    www.BestLineFunding.com
    Monica@BestLineFunds.com
    352-484-6965

Senior Member Reputation points: 9983

Who are you exactly??? I don't need to prove anything to you. I can see why you can't keep yourself busy!! How about you block yourself from anything I post, since obviously you care so much for me to notice you. I care the very least bit about what you think of BestLine Business Funding. If you don't think my company is registered then BOUNCE!!! I need to see if I can block unwanted pests from my post!
    So show the proof that oxforddan asked for. Very simple

Banned Reputation points: 1394

Monica seems a person trying to drum up some business. But she is under attack so I can see why she is aggressive. She was at Mom & Pop as of Nov 2022 according to her post. So maybe she is just finding her footing in MCA. Maybe she is just a rep and cannot post any type of contract because the upper management handles that. Either way, the "BestLine" of defense would be to show and prove by her boss.

I hate to break it to you but all funders go through exactly the same thing on this forum. People post and then get vetted by the members of this forum. There are several things that stick out in your posts. For example, MCAs are not loans, any funder funding $5 Million dollar advances would never let you call yourself a loan broker or call MCAs a loan, too much risk. Also, $5 Million dollar advances are extremely rare, we would know the company that was doing this.

People work very hard to drum up business and submit it to funders for offers, they have every right to vet you and make sure what you are saying is real before giving you any of their hard earned business. I would say thats what a professional would do.

Sorry you were expecting everyone to just take you at your word but this is not our first rodeo.

I have never seen Bestline in any statements, UCCs, Court filings or anything at all that would make us think they are a funder let alone one that can fund $5 Million dollar advances. Maybe you can provide more insight?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    Got Em!!

monica just give up before I have my children in china pull all your p.i. and doxx you on 4chan.

This is a joke, not a threat