BANKS MCA Funders and brokers Use
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 44171

BANKS MCA Funders and brokers Use

Hey guys with the recent news of SVP and Signature bank what banks are you guys using? I use Capital one for my treasury mngmt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynameisbob View Post
    Hey guys with the recent news of SVP and Signature bank what banks are you guys using? I use Capital one for my treasury mngmt.
    I can make an educated guess that 80% of funders use optimum bank, 10% use other banks and 10% used Signature! Yes signature, and they cannot debit merchants at the moment!!!!
    Adam Cohen
    Diverse Capital
    Direct Funders
    (646) 239 - 2887
    adam@diversecapitalllc.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 12684

WASHINGTON — Signature Bank, New York, NY, was closed today by the New York State Department of Financial Services, which appointed the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) as receiver. To protect depositors, the FDIC transferred all the deposits and substantially all of the assets of Signature Bank to Signature Bridge Bank, N.A., a full-service bank that will be operated by the FDIC as it markets the institution to potential bidders.

Signature Bank had 40 branches across the country in New York, California, Connecticut, North Carolina, and Nevada. Banking activities will resume Monday, March 13, 2023, including on-line banking. Depositors and borrowers will automatically become customers of Signature Bridge Bank, N.A. and will continue to have uninterrupted customer service and access to their funds by ATM, debit cards, and writing checks in the same manner as before. Signature Bank’s official checks will continue to clear. Loan customers should continue making loan payments as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynameisbob View Post
    Following
    Last edited by TeamFund; 03-13-2023 at 03:36 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 35947

Lets Go Brandon! Can you imagine if this was all happening under Trump and he was using the exact policies the Biden Administration were using now? The media coverage would be insane and Trump would be blamed 100000%. But its Biden so nothing to see but look over here instead, its the Oscars!

Senior Member Reputation points: 9983

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwriter View Post
    Lets Go Brandon! Can you imagine if this was all happening under Trump and he was using the exact policies the Biden Administration were using now? The media coverage would be insane and Trump would be blamed 100000%. But its Biden so nothing to see but look over here instead, its the Oscars!
    Get a personality, no one cares about Trump

Quote Originally Posted by goldenhippo80 View Post
    Get a personality, no one cares about Trump
    Tell that to CNN and MSNBC. They say everything Trumps fault even 2+ years removed. But I am sure if this was all happening now under Trump, you would be flipping out if this is your response to my comment.

Senior Member Reputation points: 68259 Olderguy's Avatar

Several factors caused this. Poor management by the bank, requiring them to liquidate low interest paying assets to pay for withdrawals which forced them to lose money. ****ty risk management practices. And yes the Trump administration raising the Dodd-Frank asset threshold from $50 billion to $250 Billion in 1917. And relaxing stricter bank oversight. Clients who had loans from the bank were required to have their operating and payroll bank accounts at the bank as well. Poor management, deregulation and poor operating practices. Didn't help that all these wealthy entrepreneurs telling their investment clients to make a run on the bank and get their money.
    Last edited by Olderguy; 03-13-2023 at 04:08 PM.
    Steve Benjamin
    Professional Business Loans

1012 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com
    https://probizloans.net/
    Broker, Underwriter, general business loan expert

@ 24 hour funding working capital loans
    @ Term loans from 3 years to 10 years at 9.5% and up
    @ Equipment financing up to 7 years
    @ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.
    @ SBA loans - 7A and 504.
    @ Private money equity and debt for major investments
    @ Personal Loans up to gross income from personal tax return.

There we go! Trumps fault my Steve. Give it to the CA guy to blame him. Funny how the CA Bank goes down 1st given Newsome leadership. Just like CA is in debt and Newsome wants to give 360k to all African American CA people for reparations, 600+ billion dollars in total. CA wasnt even a fart in the wind during the civil war but hey lets give out 600 Billion for no reason when we cannot afford it. Good plan.

And we wonder why we have wild inflation. Liberals will never learn.

Senior Member Reputation points: 68259 Olderguy's Avatar

Yeah....Trump administration - where the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Largest increase in the national debt in history.
    Steve Benjamin
    Professional Business Loans

1012 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com
    https://probizloans.net/
    Broker, Underwriter, general business loan expert

@ 24 hour funding working capital loans
    @ Term loans from 3 years to 10 years at 9.5% and up
    @ Equipment financing up to 7 years
    @ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.
    @ SBA loans - 7A and 504.
    @ Private money equity and debt for major investments
    @ Personal Loans up to gross income from personal tax return.

Check your facts. Wasnt the case. Family income grew, African American household and income grew and the middle class was the strongest it ever was. And National Debt is both sides of aisle thing, not just Republican or Democrat fault and its not getting any better under Biden so again not sure what your point is other than you are not truly educated since you got all that Cali hot air in your head. Libtards for you

But I like how you ignore the Newsome plan I mentioned, but to your point, just more debt to add huh? I guess you OK with Newsome plan even though you want to bring up a bipartisan issue yet think its Trump fault only.

Senior Member Reputation points: 122242 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

You sound like the type of individual that says the word "Trump" every four sentences.

You started this political nonsense, stick to the topic at hand.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Check your facts. Wasnt the case. Family income grew, African American household and income grew and the middle class was the strongest it ever was. And National Debt is both sides of aisle thing, not just Republican or Democrat fault and its not getting any better under Biden so again not sure what your point is other than you are not truly educated since you got all that Cali hot air in your head. Libtards for you

But I like how you ignore the Newsome plan I mentioned, but to your point, just more debt to add huh? I guess you OK with Newsome plan even though you want to bring up a bipartisan issue yet think its Trump fault only.
    Why are you defending a racist bigot who threatened our democracy?

https://apnews.com/article/race-and-...d875f19fc70f9d

The roads are racist bro. Everything is racist as per Liberals. the ROADS!!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...residents.html

Pollution only caused by white people now.

But assuming you referring to Biden, remember, 'if you dont vote for me, then you aint black' (but I am sure you forgot that great line)

or how about the war in Ukraine and sending billions of tax payer funds but we cant even allocate funds to Ohio or fix our own problems here. Or the deaths due to pulling out Afghanistan and now the people running that country. Those seem like threats to our Democracy, no?

But if you referring to trump, assuming all the black, Hispanic, Asian, and all other races that did vote for him, what do you think is wrong with them if you say he is a racist bigot? Or should they have followed Bidens line of the 'if you dont vote for me' thing since that is the 'standard' of how he and democrats think. But thats not racist im sure by your standards.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99408 ridextreme's Avatar

I'm sure you don't even know if there's even any evidence to support this because that's just what you were brain washed to believe. You're being played, I can 150% assure you, but you're too narrow minded/controlled to even see it. It's actually the complete opposite. You're hero, Joe Biden, is the one tearing down our way of life (of course it's not him, he's just a bought off front).

Senior Member Reputation points: 8357

Here we goooooo lol!

All the high risk funders on this forum are now scrambling to decide whether they can get more ISOS by announcing they are a republican or democrat.

Simon Wein
    CEO- Radiance Funding
    P:516.509.9788
    W: Radiancefunding.com
    E:Simon@radiancefunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 122242 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simonwein12 View Post
    Here we goooooo lol!

All the high risk funders on this forum are now scrambling to decide whether they can get more ISOS by announcing they are a republican or democrat.
    I mean its already on the dating profiles.

Such a Joke.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    I'm sure you don't even know if there's even any evidence to support this because that's just what you were brain washed to believe. You're being played, I can 150% assure you, but you're too narrow minded/controlled to even see it. It's actually the complete opposite. You're hero, Joe Biden, is the one tearing down our way of life (of course it's not him, he's just a bought off front).
    LOL, please show me where I said my hero is Joe Biden? What's closed minded of you is that you think because I don't like trump, I'm automatically a Joe Biden Stan. there are more beliefs than these two bull**** parties my dude. Also January 6th is your evidence you absolute imbecile. What's your email so I can send you countless videos and articles of trump being a racist scumbag who has no regard for anyone's life besides his own?

Senior Member Reputation points: 16429 fundinggrasshopper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Olderguy View Post
    Several factors caused this. Poor management by the bank, requiring them to liquidate low interest paying assets to pay for withdrawals which forced them to lose money. ****ty risk management practices. And yes the Trump administration raising the Dodd-Frank asset threshold from $50 billion to $250 Billion in 1917. And relaxing stricter bank oversight. Clients who had loans from the bank were required to have their operating and payroll bank accounts at the bank as well. Poor management, deregulation and poor operating practices. Didn't help that all these wealthy entrepreneurs telling their investment clients to make a run on the bank and get their money.
    To bring some irony to this situation for those who know why this is relevant, Barney Frank has been on signature bank's board since 2015

Senior Member Reputation points: 22201

Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup and others are in talks to deposit $20 billion into First Republic Bank

An acquisition is no longer being discussed.

Picture this for our industry..

Everest Business Funding, Capybara Capital, National Business Funding and Newco in talks to deposit 100M into Reliant Capital and BFS. (picture not reality -- I don't need calls from press).
    Marcus Clapman
    Capybara Capital
    marcus@capybarausa.com
    www.capybarausa.com
    646-708-5986 (Text Friendly!)