Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Line of Credit for Ammunition Manufacturer

I have a client who has recently paid off an MCA, and is interested in getting a line of credit. They do not want another MCA, but a true line of credit for when they make larger inventory purchases. A few of our go to lenders are hesitant to work with the ammunition manufacturing space, despite being willing to do MCA's for them. Credit is 800+, $0 in debt, monthly revenue is averaging about $500k. Does anyone here work with this industry? They're interested in a line of credit of about $100,000. Thanks

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

Factoring should work here, shouldn't it? With an 800+ FICO you can approach it in a few completely unsecured angles as well. Please reach out directly to me

Senior Member Reputation points: 9802

Quote Originally Posted by Tanner016 View Post
    I have a client who has recently paid off an MCA, and is interested in getting a line of credit. They do not want another MCA, but a true line of credit for when they make larger inventory purchases. A few of our go to lenders are hesitant to work with the ammunition manufacturing space, despite being willing to do MCA's for them. Credit is 800+, $0 in debt, monthly revenue is averaging about $500k. Does anyone here work with this industry? They're interested in a line of credit of about $100,000. Thanks
    If you can sell this to the merchant my mca product works kind of like a line of credit. When we renew the merchant at 50% paid in we keep the payment the same and just extend the term out and they only pay on the new money and when the old pays off then they start paying on the new one. If they do not take the full amount taken we can give earlier renewals by either readjusting the payments for the extra cash or add on another payment depending on the best situation on time of renewals.

Scott Platto
    scott@tmrnow.com
    tmrnow.com
    212-220-9872

Senior Member Reputation points: 66298 Olderguy's Avatar

Have you just tried the portals like Blue Vine, or others?
    Steve Benjamin
    Professional Business Loans

1012 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com
    https://probizloans.net/
    Broker, Underwriter, general business loan expert

@ 24 hour funding working capital loans
    @ Term loans from 3 years to 10 years at 9.5% and up
    @ Equipment financing up to 7 years
    @ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.
    @ SBA loans - 7A and 504.
    @ Private money equity and debt for major investments
    @ Personal Loans up to gross income from personal tax return.

Senior Member Reputation points: 39157

It's the second time I mention him today, but reach out to Kevin Henry. I think he has an outlet for this industry.

I just checked with Bluevine and they can't do it.
    Steve Benjamin

1012 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com

@ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.

Senior Member Reputation points: 337045

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Factoring should work here, shouldn't it? With an 800+ FICO you can approach it in a few completely unsecured angles as well. Please reach out directly to me
    Factoring might be difficult. The payments would have to go through a lockbox and many banks are avoiding the industry. This has been going on for several years.....
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

i would do a term loan here if the information you provided is accurate hes a shoe in

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

Quote Originally Posted by JAENRICH View Post
    i would do a term loan here if the information you provided is accurate hes a shoe in
    I really find it humorous on DF when someone comes in and says "send it to me" and they don't even provide an email address. Like, even a gmail account at least (and we'll make fun of you), but not even an email address to send docs? A phone number? Something? Bueller? Bueller?

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    I really find it humorous on DF when someone comes in and says "send it to me" and they don't even provide an email address. Like, even a gmail account at least (and we'll make fun of you), but not even an email address to send docs? A phone number? Something? Bueller? Bueller?
    But Hillary's emails....
    Steve Benjamin

1012 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 55949

I do ammo deals, with full camo, all day. DM me the whole package to my inbox. I'll send you my full contact details if I like the numbers. Lot of experience, doing this 6 months, trusted guys. And I heard of Zach Ramirez too, so all good there.

Send it!

Senior Member Reputation points: 22201

Seems very familiar -- I believe at 1 point we made a 3M offer .... the ownership structures was extremely complex including some foreign corps... can be a totally a different deal.... if its the same lets discus.

While Capybara Capital does not provide the LOC product .... Many brokers on the whale size deals do not realize (and walk away from whale-payouts) that a capybara 3M whale are done within 100 hours and our terms and factor-rates... are the selling point and drives these large operators to request contracts.

another advantage with Capybara Whales --- Is the process of closing the whales -- selling a 1-3M deal (with Capybara's-Guidance (once subbed) can have anyone broker close a capybara-whale.
    Last edited by MCA-VET; 03-02-2023 at 04:42 PM.
    Marcus Clapman
    Capybara Capital
    marcus@capybarausa.com
    www.capybarausa.com
    646-708-5986 (Text Friendly!)

Please send it over to:

Lynne Ji, Ace Funding LLC
    submissions@acefundingllc.com, lynne@acefundingllc.com
    (858) 216-5483

Member Reputation points: 10

Term Loans, Credit Cards, and LOC's

Quote Originally Posted by Tanner016 View Post
    Not sure if you've gotten this situation taken care of yet or not. If needed reach out to me so we can discuss this further.