Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 9902

Hiring Experienced Sales Reps - Remote Only

Small ISO shop based in NYC is hiring sales reps. Very strong commission split structure. Seeking honest and experienced sales reps. This is a remote only position, preferably EST or CST (but if you're ok with the early PST hours, we can discuss). Full time. Looking for openers and closers. You'll be given every tool you need to succeed; great leads, CRM, any other tech you may need, and whatever mentoring you may need from myself and our veteran team members. Please send your resume over if you're interested or just want to learn more.

zach@kleckent.com

Also if you're "selling" leads, don't email me soliciting for money. Go waste your time elsewhere.
    Last edited by goldenhippo80; 03-03-2023 at 08:13 AM.

sales rep

Quote Originally Posted by goldenhippo80 View Post
    Small ISO shop based in NYC is hiring sales reps. Very strong commission split structure. Seeking honest and experienced sales reps. This is a remote only position, preferably EST or CST (but if you're ok with the early PST hours, we can discuss). Full time. Looking for openers and closers. You'll be given every tool you need to succeed; great leads, CRM, any other tech you may need, and whatever mentoring you may need from myself and our veteran team members. Please send your resume over if you're interested or just want to learn more.

zach@kleckent.com

Also if you're "selling" leads, don't email me soliciting for money. Go waste your time elsewhere.

Hi I would like to start asap.

Hey. It's Mahamud from Bangladesh. I hope you are doing well. Actually, I want to do an MCA. I have been doing MCA since 2017 (in the USA and Canada). I found you through daily funder

But I don't hold an SSN or EIN number due to not living in the USA. So is there any chance to work together?

I HAVE USA BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS WHERE I CAN SEND AND RECEIVE PAYMENTS.

Let Me Know If we can work together
    Best Regards,
    Mahamud Sani
    M: (510)-936-1195

Senior Member Reputation points: 2164

zach@kleckent.com

who pissed your Cheerios Zach - maybe your company is a waste of time.?

My dear young Piss N Vinegar Zach who hasn't even dignifiedly introduced your worthiness and professionalism and your company proper - you already telling people were to go ----- psychologically Zachy speaking this tone is a sign of passive aggressiveness behavior - putting the onus on others to perform because your not sure whether you can successfully - read boy - not google it -- be HUMAN Zach not demanding out of the gate --- you catch more Bees with honey - honey --- lessons in life son lessons in life and YOUR WELCOME use the words wisely

Senior Member Reputation points: 2164

Quote Originally Posted by mhs89 View Post
    Hi I would like to start asap.

Hey. It's Mahamud from Bangladesh. I hope you are doing well. Actually, I want to do an MCA. I have been doing MCA since 2017 (in the USA and Canada). I found you through daily funder

But I don't hold an SSN or EIN number due to not living in the USA. So is there any chance to work together?

I HAVE USA BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS WHERE I CAN SEND AND RECEIVE PAYMENTS.

Let Me Know If we can work together
    Best Regards,
    Mahamud Sani
    M: (510)-936-1195
    ----------------------------------------------

Mahamud walk the other way on this shop ---goldenhippo80
    Small ISO shop based in NYC is hiring sales reps. their idiots I can tell by the way this Zach writes a letter - lots to be said about a person or company by the way they write and speak -be observant - no one really cares about you out there everyone's in it for themselves and how much money they (isos and lenders) can put in their pockets not yours - stick up for yourself for your own best interest always.

Been in industry for many years and there is a saying "if it walks like a Duck it usually is" you seem like a decent guy looking to make his way in the industry - make a list of the top ISOs and Lenders as well in the industry search under " Cash Advances - Merchant Cash Advance - Small Business funding etc. put a list together of the companies that have a presence online be observant here ----- Facebook LinkedIn a Decent Website and other ---- make a list of these more professional looking and active companies who have substance and call the sales managers and let them know your avail ---- fact HALF OF THESE ISOS SHOULDNT BE IN BUSINESS or LENDERS WHO STEAL FILES AND DECLINE THEM SO THEY CAN FUND THEM DIRECT however this is the industry we swim in - Walk softly Carry a Big Stick son you'll do well - and stay away from these wannabe shops who will be out of business in a year or two anyway - judging by the way this dufess speaks to people in his communications is a very clear sign of your career pursuit with this agency look after yourself and give yourself the best that's all that counts Mahamud YOU
    Last edited by G2efunding.com; 06-12-2023 at 09:31 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 9902

Quote Originally Posted by G2efunding.com View Post
    ----------------------------------------------

Mahamud walk the other way on this shop ---goldenhippo80
    Small ISO shop based in NYC is hiring sales reps. their idiots I can tell by the way this Zach writes a letter - lots to be said about a person or company by the way they write and speak -be observant - no one really cares about you out there everyone's in it for themselves and how much money they (isos and lenders) can put in their pockets not yours - stick up for yourself for your own best interest always.

Been in industry for many years and there is a saying "if it walks like a Duck it usually is" you seem like a decent guy looking to make his way in the industry - make a list of the top ISOs and Lenders as well in the industry search under " Cash Advances - Merchant Cash Advance - Small Business funding etc. put a list together of the companies that have a presence online be observant here ----- Facebook LinkedIn a Decent Website and other ---- make a list of these more professional looking and active companies who have substance and call the sales managers and let them know your avail ---- fact HALF OF THESE ISOS SHOULDNT BE IN BUSINESS or LENDERS WHO STEAL FILES AND DECLINE THEM SO THEY CAN FUND THEM DIRECT however this is the industry we swim in - Walk softly Carry a Big Stick son you'll do well - and stay away from these wannabe shops who will be out of business in a year or two anyway - judging by the way this dufess speaks to people in his communications is a very clear sign of your career pursuit with this agency look after yourself and give yourself the best that's all that counts Mahamud YOU
    Dude what are you talking about? If you have a problem with me or my business, please contact me. There are plenty of bad people in this industry and forum, you're obviously going after the wrong one. Set your priorities straight and do your research before you post outlandish statements on here.

Senior Member Reputation points: 29177

Dude what are you talking about? If you have a problem with me or my business, please contact me. There are plenty of bad people in this industry and forum, you're obviously going after the wrong one. Set your priorities straight and do your research before you post outlandish statements on here.
    He is sad and broke. This guy works for a new iso shop every 6 months and steals their leads. Gilbert Uretsky or Uretski incase he contacted you to work for you.