Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 615

New ISO taking advice

Hey guys,

I’m 23 years old and taking the leap of staring my own shop.

I was taught how to sell MCAs, but am interested in widening my product range to actually help my clients instead of just chasing a commission check.

I love money as much as the next guy, but I value my reputation as a man much more than making a sale. So if there’s a market for that even if it’s niche… I’d like to give a shot @ it myself.

I had a great time at the company that taught me and got me into this industry, and I will never talk bad about them, but my reasons for leaving are above and beyond “valid” so maybe one day I’ll elaborate more on my time there.

I read DailyFunder every night since I started selling MCA’s and have been posting here and there when I had time.

But you guys will probably be seeing a lot more of me these next few months.

One question to start the conversation I guess, do I put my name and signature on all my messages now? Or is that only for Funders?

Taking any advice, criticism, ****-talk, or good-luck.
    Thanks!

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

As one of the only people here who does post his name and email and website here, I've had many deals and created many relationships and saved my tail because of my transparency. The other thing is that every post is a new link to my website which helps on search engines.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18328

Quote Originally Posted by MOOF View Post
    Hey guys,

I was taught how to sell MCAs, but am interested in widening my product range to actually help my clients instead of just chasing a commission check.

I love money as much as the next guy, but I value my reputation as a man much more than making a sale. So if there’s a market for that even if it’s niche… I’d like to give a shot @ it myself.

I had a great time at the company that taught me and got me into this industry, and I will never talk bad about them, but my reasons for leaving are above and beyond “valid” so maybe one day I’ll elaborate more on my time there.

I read DailyFunder every night since I started selling MCA’s and have been posting here and there when I had time.

One question to start the conversation I guess, do I put my name and signature on all my messages now? Or is that only for Funders?

Thanks!

Put your signature, but don't put your personal cell or it may get scraped and/or spammed. Focus on funding, and on the side, widen your niche, but don't let it keep you from your primary income generator. Secondary products take longer to get done and have additional issues to consider. It is smart to eventually learn them, to reduce money left on the table.

www.UccRadar.com - Large volume merchants filling out your webform.

What were your reasons for leaving your current ISO?

Member Reputation points: 615

Quote Originally Posted by BigDogFinancing View Post
    What were your reasons for leaving your current ISO?
    Refused my requests to syndicate multiple times.

Transparency.

Favoritism in the office.

Drive to office was 40+ minutes and wanted something closer to home.

Biggest factor was if I wanted to really build a team and build a solid reputation, I would need to start from scratch because I didn’t feel comfortable bringing people to that office anymore.

Can give more details in the DMs

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by MOOF View Post
    Hey guys,

Thanks!
    i used to have it but my phone was getting blown up by funders looking to sign me up and new iso looking for advice