Dear Colleagues,

I am excited to announce the opening of a new ISO/Broker Shop for merchant cash advances in Fort Lauderdale, South Florida. This is a highly lucrative opportunity for experienced sales professionals who are seeking a new challenge.

I am looking for an individual or a small team with a proven track record in closing sales to join me in managing the sales floor and building a successful team. All necessary leads and equipment will be provided, and we will be offering live transfer services as well. This is an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate to earn a substantial percentage of the business and contribute to its continued growth and success.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me a private message to discuss further. I would be delighted to hear from you and explore how you can be a part of this exciting venture.

Don't miss out on this outstanding opportunity to join the merchant cash advance industry and grow your career in the financial services sector. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards