Lendabiz Capital
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Lendabiz Capital

I would suggest everyone in this industry stay away from Lendabiz Capital. Funded a deal with us beg of last month. Merchant filed for BK days later. ISO has not answered his phone, call, or an email since finding out deal went bad. Who knows, maybe he was complicit. His name is Arthur Hernandez. He owes us over 40k. If you are a funder out there, do yourself a favor and avoid him. Domain is lendabiz.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by shensky View Post
    I would suggest everyone in this industry stay away from Lendabiz Capital. Funded a deal with us beg of last month. Merchant filed for BK days later. ISO has not answered his phone, call, or an email since finding out deal went bad. Who knows, maybe he was complicit. His name is Arthur Hernandez. He owes us over 40k. If you are a funder out there, do yourself a favor and avoid him. Domain is lendabiz.com
    wow! how much was the funding for ? which company are you with?

Senior Member Reputation points: 86876

should really focus on key relationships for iso business right now that you know a clawback won't be an issue. defaults and payment modifications are up across all companies and this type of situation is usually someone who calls or emails you to signup with a beautiful story of how much business they do but if you don't know them, its volatile and risky

Senior Member Reputation points: 81657

A business can file for BK but it is not approved within a few days - there is more to the story
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Just seeing all of this. It was a renewal and over 500k. ISO disappeared when it came time to clawback.

Senior Member Reputation points: 68259 Olderguy's Avatar

Simple solution..I don't pay commissions until after clawback expires.
    Steve Benjamin
    Professional Business Loans

1012 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com
    https://probizloans.net/
    Broker, Underwriter, general business loan expert

@ 24 hour funding working capital loans
    @ Term loans from 3 years to 10 years at 9.5% and up
    @ Equipment financing up to 7 years
    @ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.
    @ SBA loans - 7A and 504.
    @ Private money equity and debt for major investments
    @ Personal Loans up to gross income from personal tax return.

Senior Member Reputation points: 217975

Quote Originally Posted by Olderguy View Post
    Steve, have you ever run a competitive MCA firm? I have not, but from your "easy" answer it's clear that you haven't, either. However, I know a lot of hungry ISOs who would never submit deals to a funder that doesn't pay very quickly. Do you know how many funders advertise "SAME DAY COMMISSIONS" for a reason? From the broker side of things, I try never to never pay out commissions on high risk deals until the clawback period has passed.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Steve, have you ever run a competitive MCA firm? I have not, but from your "easy" answer it's clear that you haven't, either. However, I know a lot of hungry ISOs who would never submit deals to a funder that doesn't pay very quickly. Do you know how many funders advertise "SAME DAY COMMISSIONS" for a reason? From the broker side of things, I try never to never pay out commissions on high risk deals until the clawback period has passed.
    I know and I rarely do MCA deals...but when I do, the brokers understand my terms. It's because they can't find a lender to do their deal. So I get the stuff where they don't have an alternative. Especially the 21 day and 30 day deals.
    Steve Benjamin

1012 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com

@ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.

Senior Member Reputation points: 217975

I know and I rarely do MCA deals...but when I do, the brokers understand my terms. It's because they can't find a lender to do their deal. So I get the stuff where they don't have an alternative. Especially the 21 day and 30 day deals.
    You didn't say this, but you certainly implied:
    "I never do MCAs. But other brokers should know that I'm INCREDIBLY GOOD at them!"

Sounds a lot like the following contradiction that was always implied by never said:
    "I was and will be the best president of the greatest country in the world. However, if I'm not the president, then I hate the country."

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

terrible advice to give to a funder.Is that what you tell all your funders ? not tp pay you intill after clawback period ?
    do you know any funders that wait till after clawback period ? i have been doing this over a decade and do not know of one

why are you on this forum if you rarely do MCA? just to spam the threads??

but you are somewhat right - if your doing a risky mca deal and have suspicions with the isos - I doubt most will want to pay it right away.
    obv places like ebf and delta dont care or clawback.
    most of the brokers out there dont care one iota for a funders money and just want to get their commission and move on

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Steve
    Is this your game? You get people to send you deals saying you will get them term loan etc. and then get them some ****ty 20 day deal?

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Your iso agreement should allow you to pull it back or sue him

Most of you guys call me about deals that are outside the MCA arena. Term loans, real estate and hard money, equipment financing, personal loans, business LOC, etc. Clawbacks don't come up on those deals.

Some of you call me on deals you can't get funded and those are typically high risk. Those are the deals I don't pay commissions until clawback expires.

Clawbacks don't apply for 99% of the deals I get.
    Steve Benjamin

1012 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com