We have created California, Utah, and Virginia disclosure guides. Most funders are interested in California. Have you seen our California Disclosure Law article in deBanked?
https://debanked.com/2022/12/tacklin...-j-austin-esq/

Our MCA Funder’s California Disclosure Guide provides a step-by-step process to ensure compliance when funding revenue purchase agreements in California. In addition to the basics, the guide includes suggested best practices for where the law allows alternate choices and a calculator to produce all the data you need for a compliant disclosure, including “APR.” I've attached the Table of Contents, Checklist, and screenshot of the Calculator for your review. This will give you an idea of its contents.

The MCA Funder's Guide to California Disclosure Law, includes
• A step-by-step instruction manual for creating the required disclosures
• A checklist of steps to ensure team implementation and compliance
• Templated WORD documents to prepare the disclosure tables required by the disclosure law (the State of California does not supply these tables).
• Best Practice Tips when the statute is unclear or provides optional choices
Appendices containing the full text of the Code, Regulations, the DFPI's Final Statement of Reason, and the method adopted by the DFPI for calculating "APR."
• A fillable PDF that can be completed in minutes and complies with the disclosure requirements
• Our exclusive California MCA Disclosure & APR Calculator, an Excel spreadsheet that uses the standard terms of a revenue purchase agreement as input and generates all of the disclosures required by the CA Regulations, including an APR calculator that the DFPI specifically identified to be compliant with the regulations

We are offering the guide for a flat fee of $2,500, which includes up to two hours of legal training and Q&A sessions for you and your team. This law is complex, and we have found purchasers use most if not all of this training time.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give me a call. If you're interested in obtaining the guide, please send me your full company name and business address, and I'll send you an invoice.