Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 30747

ChatGPT: the game-changing chatbot technology - have you tried it?

I can't believe that no one has mentioned ChatGPT on the forum yet. I've been playing around with it for the past few weeks and it's already making huge efficiency impacts for my business. It allows me to get more done faster and provides incredibly human-like responses in real-time.

Have any of you tried ChatGPT? I'd love to hear about your experiences with it and how you've been using it. If you haven't had a chance to play around with it yet, I highly recommend giving it a try. It's a game-changing chatbot technology that uses advanced natural language processing and machine learning techniques.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Best regards,

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

Probably the only forum that hasn't had a discussion about it yet!
    It was fun, but I haven't yet found a place for it in MCA..... except this.
    I used this to break the ice with a merchant who was signing for a 1.499

I tried "poem" but it didn't rhyme, so I tried "rap" and .... WOW!

Verse 1
    Gotta move with the time and make sure I'm up to date
    Gonna get the cash I need and it won't be too late
    Merchant cash advance is the way to go
    With speed and convenience, the cash will flow

Chorus
    Merchant cash advance, no need to wait
    Gonna get the money, it's not too late
    Fast and easy, no more delays
    With merchant cash advance, I'm ready to make some plays

Verse 2
    No need to worry 'bout collateral or credit
    Gonna get a cash advance and I'm ready to get it
    Approval's a breeze, it's not hard to get
    Merchant cash advance is the way to bet

Chorus
    Merchant cash advance, no need to wait
    Gonna get the money, it's not too late
    Fast and easy, no more delays
    With merchant cash advance, I'm ready to make some plays

Verse 3
    Gonna make the deal and get the money I need
    Gonna get the cash and you know it's guaranteed
    It's a simple process, all that I have to do
    Is fill out the form and I'm ready to go

Senior Member Reputation points: 24994

I'm definitely getting some value out of it. Not so much on the cash advance side but I am working on building a new company that really complements the MCA side with the pretty decent ACV and the entire copy of the website was written by OpenAi. Took me about 30 minutes to get everything. If I went to the marketing company that I use for this type of stuff, it would have been an hour-long meeting just to discuss the direction of the new company.

Don't get me wrong. I am still going to need to use the marketing company for brand style, logos, paid campaigns, and all that fun stuff but I easily knocked out a couple of grand while playing around with some new tech

Senior Member Reputation points: 39157

...if anyone is using it, they're keeping it close to the vest.

ChatGPT translates into various languages beautifully... it explains complicated math to my daughter (better than her teacher can explain it!)... creates amazing captions for social medial posts, captivating titles and biographies with just a few key facts provided to it.

I've tried the Lensa AI too... it's put my images into surreal circumstances, clothes, positions and even pushes the imagination of what, where and who you can be (or look like!).

I'll leave the real interesting stuff for those who dig for it, because there is a whole world of what it CAN do!

PS - it codes better and can quality check the work of any low / mid level program coder with high expertise.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18328

Quote Originally Posted by Steven_O View Post
    ...if anyone is using it, they're keeping it close to the vest.

ChatGPT translates into various languages beautifully... it explains complicated math to my daughter (better than her teacher can explain it!)... creates amazing captions for social medial posts, captivating titles and biographies with just a few key facts provided to it.

I've tried the Lensa AI too... it's put my images into surreal circumstances, clothes, positions and even pushes the imagination of what, where and who you can be (or look like!).

I'll leave the real interesting stuff for those who dig for it, because there is a whole world of what it CAN do!

PS - it codes better and can quality check the work of any low / mid level program coder with high expertise.

It's a good alternative, it's just not an immediate one. In addition to building it, testing it, you need to have a thorough understanding of interacting with your customer, and be clear on how you would train someone to do the same, because you're basically training the system to do it for you.

www.UccRadar.com - Large volume merchants signing up on Your Website

Member Reputation points: 2915

Just wait, GPT-4 is coming out soon (this year) and it has 100 trillion parameters... That's 500x times more powerful than the current GTP-3!
    Ed McGilley
    text/call: 631-309-2323
    leads@b2bleadgenmachine.com
    https://b2bleadgenmachine.com/

I have a different opinion about ChatGPT as it seems to have gained a lot of attention and hype recently. However, I have experienced instances where I received answers that were not accurate to what I asked.
    "Empowering Entrepreneurs with Solid Business Development Strategies"

Senior Member Reputation points: 18328

Exactly, and some other Ai tools like Bard were even worse. I've had many debates with the Chat GPT AI directly, where I'm actually correcting and teaching the system.

I use the Torah and the Bible to test it because that's the most widely ready book/collection of books in the world, translated in the most languages.

One thing I will say; it pulls information from the web, and it tries to follow the most popular consensus. But if you can make a valid argument and back it up with facts, you can poke holes into the AI's answers, and it's pretty funny when the AI apologizes and comes along to your way of thinking.

Certain points seem to be hard coded, like climate change. I provided tons of counterpoints and historical proof showing the earth temperature hasn't changed more than 3 degrees in the last 100 years, and it constantly goes up and down in cycles, and it agreed, but it still kept going back to the conclusion that climate change was a threat, but it couldn't give reasons why.

www.UccRadar.com - Large volume merchants filling out your Application

Microsoft Azure AI will allow you to build your own AI and train it with your own data but I am looking for more of an "Entry Level" service that I would not need to hire an engineer to build for me..

I would like to simply upload various csv customer databases to an AI. Then be able to talk to the AI about the data in normal language. I am trying to replace having to create/edit custom SQL queries to get data out of the databases...

Example of questions I would like to ask it...
    What do you think Bobby Evans favorite color is?
    How many different addresses have we shipped to for Bobby Evans?
    What was our top seller for Black Friday 2016?
    List the 20 top customers with the highest life time value thus far.

To be able to just ask questions, and the data is just spit out in plan text with out me having to formulate custom sql queries would be awesome.

Do you know of any services that would allow this capability with out going full nerd and developing on Microsoft Azure AI?

Perhaps I should just bite the bullet and turn up a Microsoft Azure AI instance and figure out how to do this. I guess once I do it and have it successfully working for my own business, I could then help other small businesses setup the same thing. Maybe turn my service that I built for myself, into an app??? But then I wouldn't want to be responsible for the data privacy.. So I guess the safest route would be to do contract work for other small business to setup their own instance of what I built for myself.... ??? IDK...
    Last edited by Winning; 06-01-2023 at 02:25 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 24994

Quote Originally Posted by Winning View Post
    Microsoft Azure AI will allow you to build your own AI and train it with your own data but I am looking for more of an "Entry Level" service that I would not need to hire an engineer to build for me..

I would like to simply upload various csv customer databases to an AI. Then be able to talk to the AI about the data in normal language. I am trying to replace having to create/edit custom SQL queries to get data out of the databases...

Example of questions I would like to ask it...
    What do you think Bobby Evans favorite color is?
    How many different addresses have we shipped to for Bobby Evans?
    What was our top seller for Black Friday 2016?
    List the 20 top customers with the highest life time value thus far.

To be able to just ask questions, and the data is just spit out in plan text with out me having to formulate custom sql queries would be awesome.

Do you know of any services that would allow this capability with out going full nerd and developing on Microsoft Azure AI?

Perhaps I should just bite the bullet and turn up a Microsoft Azure AI instance and figure out how to do this. I guess once I do it and have it successfully working for my own business, I could then help other small businesses setup the same thing. Maybe turn my service that I built for myself, into an app??? But then I wouldn't want to be responsible for the data privacy.. So I guess the safest route would be to do contract work for other small business to setup their own instance of what I built for myself.... ??? IDK...
    I will bet that the large ERP players are very close to something like this. From a deep learning POV, this is such a basic yet invaluable use case. The hard part is already done which is a publicly available conversational model. All the low-code solutions that I have come across are very basic and wouldn't achieve this without some programming. There are already solutions like this where you can chat in Slack/Teams and it will split out data but it is not nearly as smart as ChatGPT would be

Quote Originally Posted by mistamca View Post
    I will bet that the large ERP players are very close to something like this. From a deep learning POV, this is such a basic yet invaluable use case. The hard part is already done which is a publicly available conversational model. All the low-code solutions that I have come across are very basic and wouldn't achieve this without some programming. There are already solutions like this where you can chat in Slack/Teams and it will split out data but it is not nearly as smart as ChatGPT would be
    Yeah, I am waiting for Shopify to announce this type of capability, or them announcing some sort of official seamless integration with a 3rd party vendor that will provide this type of capability. That feature just might make me leave my current provider and endure the pain of a migration.