Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hey

Hey guys,

Want to keep this short. But not as short as “full packages text me!”

Bottom line is we have been in this space for 6+ years and recently split for our former partnership. Our data has been tried, tested and proven. We have showed our clients a consistent ROI.

We’re priced at a point to make it easy to pull the trigger and give us a shot at being part of your weekly spend.

Please email, call, or text with any inquiries

Sales
    Phone: 631.706.5515
    Text: 631.706.9983
    Email: Sales@Datadvance.co
    Web: www.Datadvance.co
    EmailSig.jpg

More info please on whats offered thanks

Hey.

Our site has all pricing and other info. Give me a call if you need more info.

www.Datadvance.co

Thanks.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by Datadvance View Post
    Hey.

Our site has all pricing and other info. Give me a call if you need more info.

www.Datadvance.co

Thanks.
    whats your name ?

Senior Member Reputation points: 46943 JasonBishop's Avatar

They don't seem to be willing to share entity name or ownership name. Made an informal request that they remove our logo from their site. They texted that their in house attorney signed off in it.

If anyone can identify who is operating that site, let me know!

Sorry you're upset brother. We didnt do anything against your company, at all. Your prices are listed on your site, it is public knowledge.
    We just saved clients the trouble of comparing sites. Websites use price comparison all the time.

Have a blessed day my friend

We're not selling a commodity or same products and services. Therefore it's intended use it's to cause confusion. You also still haven't identified yourself which is unusual.

Hi jasonBishop

My name is Salvatore Vitale, the owner of DatAdvance. Not sure I understand your above post.
    "it's intended use it's to cause confusion"

But hey, like we spoke about privately, we have no issue going the legal route here. Actually, we insist.

I have included our logo below. Please feel free to use on your site, along with your product pricing. Let me know if you need it resized or in a different color.

Enjoy your night brother.

EmailSig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Datadvance View Post
    Hi jasonBishop

My name is Salvatore Vitale, the owner of DatAdvance. Not sure I understand your above post.
    "it's intended use it's to cause confusion"

But hey, like we spoke about privately, we have no issue going the legal route here. Actually, we insist.

I have included our logo below. Please feel free to use on your site, along with your product pricing. Let me know if you need it resized or in a different color.

Enjoy your night brother.

EmailSig.jpg
    Originally from Big Think Capital or different person?

Different Sal but I have been asked that from clients before. I think our last names are spelled different.