Best 2nd Position Funder in MCA?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Best 2nd Position Funder in MCA?

share your thoughts on the current best 2nd+ position funders in MCA? I know is a moving target

Senior Member Reputation points: 121615 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

It's hard to gauge the best ones at this time as many of them are changing some of their requirements and such.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Senior Member Reputation points: 12684

Who is the worst 2nd position lender in MCA?

Senior Member Reputation points: 8357

That's what we do

Simon Wein
    CEO- Radiance Funding
    P:516.509.9788
    W: Radiancefunding.com
    E:Simon@radiancefunding.com

Member Reputation points: 101

If you have any submissions looking to get funded, send them over to me I will get you an aggressive approval.
    Lifetime Funding
    516-494-4700
    Frank@lifetimefundingllc.com

Banned Reputation points: 4416

There are many factors to be considered when looking at a deal besides the position.

Every funder has their preferences regarding all these. Thus you need to have a few strong relationships with funders in the category to have all your deals covered.

We'd be delighted to form a relationship with you and get your deals funded.

My list in no particular order ( anyone on list is based on speed of funding, no bs killls in final for stupidity, good honest people with some exceptions ).

1. Fundworks (although picky with approvals best renewal program in the industry and just clean ,honest spot )
    2. Ufs ( dont do a ton of fudings with them but great to work with and trust them more than any other funder)
    3. Expansion
    4. IOU( victor is awesome)
    5. everest( do kill a lot of deals in final but definitley need them on your list)
    6. Bitty ( dont love their product in terms of rate/ fees etc. but they are needed)
    7. Forward
    8. Lendini ( some shady stuff happens more than by others backdooor etc but they do have some cant beat offers)
    9. Delta bridge( do the most funding overall with them for 2nd position paper and I have only had a good experience in 5 years. Jay aryeh gets it done)

Senior Member Reputation points: 121615 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alexd12345 View Post
    My list in no particular order ( anyone on list is based on speed of funding, no bs killls in final for stupidity, good honest people with some exceptions ).

1. Fundworks (although picky with approvals best renewal program in the industry and just clean ,honest spot )
    2. Ufs ( dont do a ton of fudings with them but great to work with and trust them more than any other funder)
    3. Expansion
    5. everest( do kill a lot of deals in final but definitley need them on your list)
    6. Bitty ( dont love their product in terms of rate/ fees etc. but they are needed)
    7. Forward
    8. Lendini ( some shady stuff happens more than by others backdooor etc but they do have some cant beat offers)
    9. Delta bridge( do the most funding overall with them for 2nd position paper and I have only had a good experience in 5 years. Jay aryeh gets it done)
    That is a decent list to have.

It's always good to have options, every funder here operates with a niche of their own, I would say with the exception of Delta (who has rebranded a few times) these funders can and would be able to steer their own path and stay afloat.

Proper adjustments can and would be the means of survival here.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Member Reputation points: 783

Kalamata, Expansion, LG, Everest, Newco and Pac western all solid 6-12 month lenders

I only fund people who have a first position so I guess you can put me up there
    FL Based Lender
    954-271-2862
    Always happy to talk money and merchants

Member Reputation points: 423 American Choice Cap's Avatar

LG, Kalamata, Everest, Legend, Yellowstone (Delta Bridge), UFS, Forward Finance. First ones that are incredibly strong that come to mind in regards to second positions. I don't remember if Credibly does it, but if they do, they're at the top. If Wall Street and Wellen do them (don't remember if they do) they also are really great. Of course I also specialize in A-B paper first position to fifth.
    --
    Zohar Avshalom
    263 Tresser Blvd, 9th Floor, Stamford, CT 06901
    ISO Relations
    American Choice Capital
    917-267-9182

Zohar@americanchoicecapital.com

Member Reputation points: 783

Credibly is only a first position lender and i would lean to c paper for deltabridge/cloudfund. Wall street has been solid as well but they are really picky on files.

Senior Member Reputation points: 22201

Capybara Capital tends to win lots of 2nd position deals --- Great longer-term-offers with great low-buy-rates to compete /max-upsell. If you not onboard yet I would recommend joining asap (for a few reasons!).
    Marcus Clapman
    Capybara Capital
    marcus@capybarausa.com
    www.capybarausa.com
    646-708-5986 (Text Friendly!)

We fund 1st to 6th positions
    We offer very solid 2nd positions.
    Our terms are 3 - 10 months
    !2 points commission
    Cris Gonzalez
    Iso Relations Manager
    (786) 368-1815
    Cris@clarityadvance.com
    www.clarityadvance.com

Member Reputation points: 14

Knights Bridge we give aggressive offers with solid terms and our partners love us because if we like a deal we will exhaust all avenues too make sure it gets funded.
    Gary
    Knightsbridge Funding LLC
    40 Wall St
    New York, NY 10005
    Direct: 1 (718) 207-4804
    Email: Gary@knightsbridgefunding.com

CFG Merchant Solutions

Email me for our guidelines if you are not already signed up ameola@cfgms.com
    Anthony Meola
    CFG Merchant solutions
    Direct: 718-608-5079
    ameola@cfgms.com

Member Reputation points: 222 Prosperum Funding's Avatar

2nd to 5th is our Box
    I communicate swiftly and constantly.. If you have any files needing placed, PM me and we can discuss it
    Frank Jacobs,
    Funding Director
    ProsperumFunding.Com
    | Office | (929) 376-8912
    | Fax | (888) 894-3518 or (212) 706-0117
    | Email | FJacobs@ProsperumFunding.com
    8 West 36th Street, Floor7 | New York, NY 10018

Feel free to reach out.
    Direct Funder | FirstLine Advance | New York, NY.

firstlineadvance.com
    Call us: 929-592-3073
    Email us: subs@firstlineadvance.com

1st position and up | Snap Funding within 2 hours | No credit checks

Currently accepting new ISO's!

IOU ***for most favorable terms and easiest to work with. Shout out to Nick Hoffman.
    Forward
    Everest
    ByzFunder

-- Keep it lean

Veteran Reputation points: 158919 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bcallahan007 View Post
    IOU ***for most favorable terms and easiest to work with. Shout out to Nick Hoffman.
    Forward
    Everest
    ByzFunder

-- Keep it lean

Keep it lean is some of the best advice you can get.. Pick a couple of lenders and develop the relationships. What is good for one ISO isnt going to be a good fit for another. Also the relationship you have with a lender the first day you sign up wont be the same relationship that you have a few months down the road when you build some trust with each other. It takes time to build relationships and relationships are what separate the good from the bad in this industry
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 6544

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    Keep it lean is some of the best advice you can get.. Pick a couple of lenders and develop the relationships. What is good for one ISO isnt going to be a good fit for another. Also the relationship you have with a lender the first day you sign up wont be the same relationship that you have a few months down the road when you build some trust with each other. It takes time to build relationships and relationships are what separate the good from the bad in this industry
    Spot on.
    Jeff Pecori
    Business Development & ISO Relations

VitalCap Fund | 48 Wall St. | New York, NY 10005
    P. 850.630.7509 Ext.101 | F. 646.219.7949
    jeff@vitalcapfund.com

Quote Originally Posted by alexd12345 View Post

3. Expansion
    7. Forward

good list here. ill change it a bit

2. Spartan Capital : They saved my month with 3 new deals today 15pts and 5 renewals.;2 of those i didnt even talk to merchants
    3. Ufs ( dont do a ton of fudings with them but great to work with and trust them more than any other funder), very slow
    6. Forward
    7. Delta bridge( do the most funding overall with them for 2nd position paper and I have only had a good experience in 5 years. Jay aryeh gets it done)
    9. Merchant global aka wall