That's green flag racing...
Ahem... (clears throat) ... (grabs megaphone)
WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS
If you want to find a way to show your support for what I am trying to accomplish here, then shop using our store.
Not sure what night of the week we will be doing this, but The Funded Project, as a T.V. Style episodic series, The Funded Project, will be talking about small businesses on Amazon; you will be able to watch these on Amazon Live, I will be live streaming these with the small businesses as they get to show off their projects and then feature them in our store for the world to see. We will not change the format of the show; the merchant gets the ability to tell their story, and of course, it's a big deal to them because they cannot live stream on the platform without being labeled by Amazon as a social media influencer. This does a few things for the whole brand; it allows us to spotlight our followers here on Facebook, on YouTube, and of course, on the website. It allows us to spotlight them nationwide.
Speaking of that...
I don't know why or how, but there are over a million followers on the website now. I am humbled and in tears, and I want each and every one of you to know that it gives me more motivation to keep pushing and pushing harder to when I know people find us.
Hopefully, you gain something of value from it. This mission is more significant than I am; the money we make from Amazon as a channel, I plan to invest in the news stations we have and the ones we soon will have.
My agents will soon have their own channels up and running, and the news station leg to Metromedia Funding Solutions will be working closely with our news-branded admins as we grow and train new markets; they will train in Anderson, Indiana.
That's right, we are going to train them on the level "HARD" so when they launch their stations or merge into the Metroplex system, they will do it in a healthy format for the community.
They are getting their own stations. I will back them every step of the way. It's my way of thanking them for sticking with me, even when it is overwhelming.
We are currently speaking with a few people about investing in the vision that will carry many small businesses into 7-figure businesses. They need to be as passionate about this as I am; we talked about how to save Main street, and now it's time to execute that plan. If you would like to discuss what that would look like, you may inbox me. If you happen to own or operate a larger group or page and would like to find a way to make passive income from it, we should talk; the social commerce CRM platform is good for you.
Speaking of the CRM system, otherwise known as Metroplex v.3.
I feel like we are good to go from beta to full-on rollout.
So, petal to the metal - We are green flag racing. This is one h*ll of a comeback story. Get the popcorn.
For those in the merchant cash advance arena, if you have any merchant that you can identify as selling through Amazon, we would like to work with you and help your Independent sales organization and your merchant achieve levels they have not seen yet or thought were possible. Please DM me.
Also, if you are able to see this and you have an Amazon store, please message me directly so we can get your products in the spotlight; I want to make the first few episodes about you.
Friends, Family, and Followers,
If nothing else, pray for my family and me; the news stations need this to take on a few social and economic issues that really need their attention. What I mean by that we need to build a tiny home community so we can take care of the homeless, we also need to build this model up across the country, and this will bring 100 admin jobs to Anderson, Indiana. We pay well too. I am not going to cut any corners on this mission. We know that the needs in the community will find their way into the inbox, and this is how we will solve them.

https://www.amazon.com/shop/madisonc...itynewsnetwork