Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 3829

SMS/MMS Blasting!!!!!!

It's .03 an sms, we also provide a portal to track your sent, delivered, wrong number etc. I provide MMS as well for pictures.
    I am so confident that you'll like our system that I am offering 10,000 FREE SMS. You can send 10,000 SMS without getting blocked or put into spam!

I would love to get involved in this!! Please email me or reach out with the details!

Andrew@arkcapitalfunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 55949

Quote Originally Posted by FunderFunding View Post
    It's .03 an sms, we also provide a portal to track your sent, delivered, wrong number etc. I provide MMS as well for pictures.
    I am so confident that you'll like our system that I am offering 10,000 FREE SMS. You can send 10,000 SMS without getting blocked or put into spam!

My client's SMS provider is also guaranteeing your messages will get delivered, and will even help you build your campaign and generate you real time leads that day, upfront, before any payment made.

(816) 205-8268
    info@dumbleads.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 2164

Thank you

Please send us your pricing info thanks.
    Interested in incorporating an txt component and need
    pricing and program offerings etc.

send to info@g2efunding.com

Thank you

Senior Member Reputation points: 2164

Quote Originally Posted by FunderFunding View Post
    send company info and details on programs to info@g2efunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 676

So let me get this straight. You are providing SMS blast services and you are also a broker????
    PDM Capital
    39 Broadway
    New York, NY 10006
    646-876-1055

You can also use MCA Simplified's CRM which has SMS blast capabilities for $0.008c and has tons of pre-built campaigns to blast away, along with Email and Dialers.

MCA Simplified
    MCAsimplified.com
    Info@MCAsimplified.com
    (718) 557-9554
    224 Franklin Ave, Hewlett, NY 11557

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

Quote Originally Posted by MCA Simplified View Post
    You can also use MCA Simplified's CRM which has SMS blast capabilities for $0.008c and has tons of pre-built campaigns to blast away, along with Email and Dialers.

MCA Simplified
    MCAsimplified.com
    Info@MCAsimplified.com
    (718) 557-9554
    The golden question for any new CRM for MCA: Who are the owners and how anyone guarantee that their data is safe? Many CRMs have some sort of loophole that allow the data to be resold.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    The golden question for any new CRM for MCA: Who are the owners and how anyone guarantee that their data is safe? Many CRMs have some sort of loophole that allow the data to be resold.
    Great Question!
    Of course, no one would believe it unless they tried it for themselves. All we can say is that's not in our policy and never will that happen. You can hear what our users have to say about that. As you said, we are a new CRM no questions asked, so we are aiming to grow and the only way to do that is by doing things the way they should.

Also please keep in mind that we are a marketing company, and we have worked on building out similar projects for Real Estate, Solar, Insurance and now the lending space.

Again, we understand the concerns as this has been brought up to us by many of our users.

If you would like to chat, feel free to give us a call

MCA Simplified
    MCAsimplified.com
    Info@MCAsimplified.com
    (718) 557-9554

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Great Question!
    Of course, no one would believe it unless they tried it for themselves. All we can say is that's not in our policy and never will that happen. You can hear what our users have to say about that. As you said, we are a new CRM no questions asked, so we are aiming to grow and the only way to do that is by doing things the way they should.

Also please keep in mind that we are a marketing company, and we have worked on building out similar projects for Real Estate, Solar, Insurance and now the lending space.

Again, we understand the concerns as this has been brought up to us by many of our users.

If you would like to chat, feel free to give us a call

MCA Simplified
    MCAsimplified.com
    Info@MCAsimplified.com
    (718) 557-9554
    You did not really answer the simple question of who are the owners ?

Senior Member Reputation points: 18328

MCA Simplified
    MCAsimplified.com
    Info@MCAsimplified.com
    (718) 557-9554

Using your CRM to Email and SMS blast is very effective... but EXTREMELY DANGEROUS.

You end up getting your emails and domains flagged and blacklisted, and your texting numbers as well. Next thing you know, all the contracts you're sending out to merchants are going straight to spam/the toilet.

Any email that has a link or attachment, goes straight to spam.

Create a new domain and email address, from the same IP address as the one you blasted from and watch all your new emails go straight to spam.

Last month they just implemented new email restrictions to make it even more challenging. Using your crm to blast is like robbing a bank with no mask and your photo ID hanging off the front of your shirt.

www.UccRadar.com – Large sales volume merchants filling out your application.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3829

MCA Simplified
    MCAsimplified.com
    Info@MCAsimplified.com
    (718) 557-9554
    You can also make your own post! Stop piggybacking and being lazy.

all fun and games till TCPA slams ya