Good Morning DF,

My partner and I are looking to bring on 2 -4 new hires.

So I'll start this job ad off with a little bit of background on us.

We started our shop a little over 5 years ago, and two weeks before covid, signed a 5 year lease on a much larger office. Low and behold, a lot of our guys left to pursue other things during these times. We took this time to really try to create a marketing machine, and developed a few systems that are dripping in lots of applications and warm leads.

As far as leads go this is what we can offer new hires.

- 5 - 10- Applications daily.
- 5 - 10 Web fill forms ( Potential clients that fill out a questionnaire, but don't submit an application.)
- 1 - 2 "Graveyard deals" a week , These are deals that had contracts out, yet didn't close for a multitude of reasons.
- Basically an unlimited amount of aged applications and web forms to call and try to get re-engaged.
- For my guys that just want to smile and dial, we have a great database of UCC leads that we're always updating (we also have a small call center outside the US we're always buying data for)
- After a few closed deals, We'll hire a dedicated cold caller for you at our overseas call center.

Other Perks of the Job

- Flexible hours, we understand everyone has a life outside of slinging cash, just let us know your schedule, and we can make it work.
- Free Parking (Our Office is located on Brickell Key)
- If you're not driving, we'll buy you a metro pass
- Access to all the facilities at our building. We're lucky enough to have a 2 story gym and pool overlooking the bay.
- paid training till you get your feet wet.

Ultimately we're looking for anyone motivated to work, regardless of experience.

If you'd like to schedule an interview, or just want to know more, you can contact me in one of the following ways.

PM
Call (305) 323-9254
Email mlondon@londonolivecapital.com

Thanks,

Matt