Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 2673

Empire Cap Fund Paid with Stolen Credit Cards

Joe Savage runs a disreputable operation at Empire Capital Fund. His company purchased $5k worth of leads using stolen credit cards. Joe claims that someone in his company did it, not him. His company is nevertheless responsible. The judge agreed.

Recently, my company won a judgment against Joe Savage and Empire Capital Fund. I called Joe to settle the matter. He told me to "F off."

Don't do business with this disreputable company.

Read more

Factual Allegations
    Cashyewleads.com is an online site that caters to the Merchant Cash Advance (MCA) industry which a small segment of the small business financing industry.
    Cashyewleads.com provides on demand MCA data for purchase.
    Empire Capital Funding is a Merchant cash advance company, which brokers out small business funding.
    Empire has been a client of Cashyew since June 2021.
    Empire Capital has bought about $5,000 worth of Merchant Cash Advance Data from June 2021 until March 2022.
    On April 5th, 2022, from the IP address of Empire Capital Funding, someone registered an account on Cashyewleads.com under the alias of Christopher Claypoole with the email claypoolechristopher@gmail.com
    On April 6th, 2022, from the IP address of Empire Capital Funding, someone from the Empire office, using an alias of Christopher Claypoole, bought MCA (Merchant Cash Advance) data on the online site, Cashyewleads.com. Total amount of $1857.47
    On April 7, 2022, from the IP address of Empire Capital Funding, someone from Empires office, using an alias of Christopher Claypoole, bought MCA (Merchant Cash Advance) data on the online site, Cashyewleads.com. Total amount of 3024.92
    Both transactions were online transactions using the credit card belonging to
    Michael Goede
    6375 oak hollow dr
    Burleson, TX 76028

Michael Goede is not in the Merchant Cash Advance industry. He does not have any relationship to Empire Capital Fund.
    On April 11, Michael Goede disputed both payments as fraudulent.
    On April 11, both payment amounts were withdrawn from Cashyew’s stripe account.

My investigations into this fraud revealed that the static IP addresses for Empire Capital Funding and Christopher Claypoole are the same, 47.21.53.110.

Empire Capital Fund Sales IQ screen shot.png

Empire Capital Funding has a legitimate account under the name of
    Joe Savage since June 10, 2021

I have an analytical program, called Zoho Sales IQ, which tracks visitors to my Cashyew Leads site. Zoho records the visitors IP addresses. I researched the visitors to my site. As you can see, Joe Savage, Deniz Evlek and the fake person Christopher Claypoole share the same static IP address of 47.21.53.110.

The transaction from Christopher Claypoole came from the same IP address at Empire Capital Funding. There is no Christopher Claypoole, who works at Empire Capital Funding. The stolen credit card used in the transaction belongs to Michael Goede. I have spoken to Michael Goede. He does not know about Empire Capital Funding. Michael Goede is not in the Merchant Cash Advance Industry. Michael Goede is in the optical lenses industry. Michael Goede stated that he has no interest or need for the MCA data taken from the site. Michael Goede said that the only time he did a non-present transaction was with Bridge equities, which is located near Empire Capital. Bridge Equities sells rare coins. Michael Goede collects rare coins.

http://bridgeviewequities.com/about/

On April 11, we deactivated the Chase Claypoole account. We got a call from Joseph Savage that his account was not working and he could not fill in the fields to make a purchase. We had seven online sales on April 11. The site worked fine.
    On April 12, I spoke to Joseph Savage about his issues on the site. I told him that the site and his account (the legitimate account) was working fine. But he disagreed with me saying that it was not working and that my assistant and I were wasting his time.

On April 15, Empire Capital fund tried again to purchase leads using a stolen credit card of Earl Chandler from the same 47.21.53.110 ip address. We were able to block this transaction. I spoke with Earl Chandler. He also collects rare coins. Apparently, he has purchased coins from Bridgeview Equities.

I have spoken several times to Joe to resolve this issue. He keeps blaming his former employees. He should do the right thing and settle this matter.

Joseph Savage
    929-281-8043
    Joe@emiprecapfund.com
    Submissions@empirefund.com
    Empirecapfund.com
    3251 Route 112 Building 9 Suite 4
    Medford, NY & Melville, NY 11763
    631-790-5163
    Fax: 631-880-7528
    https://apps.dos.ny.gov/publicInquiry/EntityDisplay
    https://apps.dos.ny.gov/publicInquiry/EntityDisplay

Senior Member Reputation points: 22201

And that’s how Cashew started the largest company helping collections firms across the globe track ….
    Marcus Clapman
    Capybara Capital
    marcus@capybarausa.com
    www.capybarausa.com
    646-708-5986 (Text Friendly!)

Senior Member Reputation points: 14389

Super brokers stealing deals and ripping off fellow brokers, big shots using stolen credit card data to buy leads.

Just Crazy.

Senior Member Reputation points: 61

I used to fund high risk deals for them... joe is the most disrespectful piece of **** I have ever spoken to in my life.