Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Methods/Tips for Cold Calling

Good Morning Everyone. To be successful in cold calling, you will always need an organization tool, industry knowledge, knowledge of emotional psychology, and social psychology, a dialer system, a phone, and a market to target online to create leads. The organizational tool I am speaking of will be customer relationship management software to have everything in one place and an overview of the process. I highly recommend close, it is an all-in-one CRM system here is the site, https://www.close.com/ Close is a great system not only as a CRM but as well as a dialer system and marketing tool.
    Industry knowledge is based on your experience and where you will study the information. You will find Daily Funder Forums, Debanked, Small Business Financing Forum, and Funder Intel are great places to study. Go to the search bar and type in your questions or keywords to find your answers. Google the questions and reading through other forums and blogs are a great way as well. It is important in this industry to really know what specific industry you want to specialize in the merchant cash advance world to be successful. In emotional Psychology and Social Psychology you can study this specific field at https://www.psychologytoday.com/ As well google it and go through free courses such as https://www.openculture.com/freeonlinecourses The courses are from top universities. Target Marketing is the key point of success in this industry. If you do not know the market, where to market, and understand the business owners in their industry then you can't expect to make extraordinary money in this industry.
    There are many ways to go about target marketing, I can only speak about what works for me. Search the industry, and see what is the process to start that business, knowing this is key to using your psychology and sale in this industry. Knowing what the business owner has to go through and the basic foundation makes it easier to create a solution to a problem in the industry the business owner is in. Breaking down the numbers, and showing the business owner the solution with the number and the end goal of the business will get you to know the truth about the business owner if he/she truly wants your service or is seeking something else. Where to target the market is based on what you know about the industry and the business owner's perspective. For example, I know for Surgeons there are specific sites, forums, social media groups, and events that the surgeons go to. I will market to these specific spots to gain my leads, create a hot lead, and narrow down my qualifications and sales skills. Each industry has a different approach to sales. Surgeons you have to make appointments, and you have to understand the why in the business and what is the business owner's emotions too in the business, and the goal of that business owner. Surgeons tend to reschedule, I find out it is much easier to speak to a surgeon in forums and events. Video calls, texting, late nights, and early mornings are where I tend to get the surgeons, hardly during business hours.

In my next post, I will come down to sales and psychology. References and resources will be available of where I obtain the knowledge and materials.

Senior Member Reputation points: 51136

And I thought www.dumbleads.com were the kings of run on paragraphs and winded posts.

You actually have some good information here, but is your skip a line button broken?

Shorten it up, put the helpful info first, promote the product after, and when you get past 5 sentences in a row, punch yourself in the face, and press Enter twice on your keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    And I thought www.dumbleads.com were the kings of run on paragraphs and winded posts.

You actually have some good information here, but is your skip a line button broken?

Shorten it up, put the helpful info first, promote the product after, and when you get past 5 sentences in a row, punch yourself in the face, and press Enter twice on your keyboard.
    Good afternoon, I appreciate you helping me here. I definitely will be more organized and break my paragraphs with spacing. I am here to just share knowledge and resource. I do thank you.