Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Direct Funder

We fund small businesses up to $1,000,000 fast, often same day, with unsecured working capital so you can get the cash you need today. Our loans are underwritten fast, in-house, and usually fund the same day

A simple, one page application and the most recent 6 months bank statements is all we need to get you approved.

Bad Credit OK
    Bankruptcies OK
    Bank Turn-downs OK
    Tax Liens OK

Mom & Pop Business Funding are one of the largest direct wholesale lenders in the MCA industry, serving all 50 states. Since 2007, we continue to close hundreds of unsecured small business loans each month, and we can fund you to.

Submit deals to Momandpopbusinessfund@gmail.com

Monica Baker - Manager
    352-615-4336 (text friendly)
    Mpbusinessfunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 22201

Send Bret my best!
    Last edited by MCA-VET; 11-21-2022 at 01:09 PM.
    Marcus Clapman
    Capybara Capital
    marcus@capybarausa.com
    www.capybarausa.com
    646-708-5986 (Text Friendly!)

Posted this already but just for you:

Brett Martin flashes make $300k in your first year to people who have never heard of mca then says pay me to fund your deals and pay $2500 to be an iso rep. If you want the honor of being considered for a regional iso rep position you need to pay $6500.

Hey. Just an FYI you’re an independent ISO not a rep for m&p so you can send your deals to any funding company. M&P do not own your deal flow and do not pay you as a W2 employee. I’d recommend signing up with ad many funders as you can. There are shops on here paying 17 points on a deal m&p pays 5 for the first two deals and 7 on all deals onward. They also only pay 3 points on renewals for the portion that isn’t refinanced as opposed to full payout on renewals.

You can do what you want but that doesn’t sound like a good deal to me. Your deal flow is worth more.

Senior Member Reputation points: 9802

Quote Originally Posted by Inquisitive View Post
    Posted this already but just for you:

Brett Martin flashes make $300k in your first year to people who have never heard of mca then says pay me to fund your deals and pay $2500 to be an iso rep. If you want the honor of being considered for a regional iso rep position you need to pay $6500.

Hey. Just an FYI you’re an independent ISO not a rep for m&p so you can send your deals to any funding company. M&P do not own your deal flow and do not pay you as a W2 employee. I’d recommend signing up with ad many funders as you can. There are shops on here paying 17 points on a deal m&p pays 5 for the first two deals and 7 on all deals onward. They also only pay 3 points on renewals for the portion that isn’t refinanced as opposed to full payout on renewals.

You can do what you want but that doesn’t sound like a good deal to me. Your deal flow is worth more.
    I am glad someone brought that up. They are just a broker getting new brokers that do not know anything to send them deals and take advantage of them.

Senior Member Reputation points: 22201

Well, Capybara Capital is a great option for a few reasons:

1) We are the Direct Funder.
    2) We have ZERO-IN-HOUSE-SALES.
    3) We have ZERO Re-selling of data --ZERO... All submissions die in UW department for eternity. (Hence the reason many of the largest (savviest) ISO's in country work with Capybara Capital --Knowing we one of the safer places to submit hard earned files.
    Marcus Clapman
    Capybara Capital
    marcus@capybarausa.com
    www.capybarausa.com
    646-708-5986 (Text Friendly!)

Member Reputation points: 5199

lol
    Last edited by firsttierfunding; 11-22-2022 at 03:18 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 29456

Quote Originally Posted by MonicaB View Post
    We fund small businesses up to $1,000,000 fast, often same day, with unsecured working capital so you can get the cash you need today. Our loans are underwritten fast, in-house, and usually fund the same day

A simple, one page application and the most recent 6 months bank statements is all we need to get you approved.

Bad Credit OK
    Bankruptcies OK
    Bank Turn-downs OK
    Tax Liens OK

Mom & Pop Business Funding are one of the largest direct wholesale lenders in the MCA industry, serving all 50 states. Since 2007, we continue to close hundreds of unsecured small business loans each month, and we can fund you to.

Submit deals to Momandpopbusinessfund@gmail.com

Monica Baker - Manager
    352-615-4336 (text friendly)
    Mpbusinessfunding.com

monica before you get on here and post your bull, you may want to get a professional email you sure as hell aren't funding hundreds of deals a month if you can't even afford to buy a domain and set up a professional email.

Quote Originally Posted by MCA-VET View Post

3) We have ZERO Re-selling of data --ZERO... All submissions die in UW department for eternity. (Hence the reason many of the largest (savviest) ISO's in country work with Capybara Capital --Knowing we one of the safer places to submit hard earned files.
    Marcus, these 3 pointers that you push 3 times a day is really the ABC of being a funder, the others are crooks and at the end crooks cant hide for too long. So basically you feel an urge to make sure 3 times a day to let every one know that you are not a crook, that makes some people wonder.......
    Last edited by ihniwtw; 11-22-2022 at 04:37 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by MCA-VET View Post

You said the same thing about mantis which all knew was a lie

I'm not sure why any of you cared to share your opinions on my post! This is supposed to be a platform to network and communicate with professional individuals. I'm here for business and business only, not foolishness. If you don't like what I post to this platform, LEAVE!

Senior Member Reputation points: 119752 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MonicaB View Post
    I'm not sure why any of you cared to share your opinions on my post! This is supposed to be a platform to network and communicate with professional individuals. I'm here for business and business only, not foolishness. If you don't like what I post to this platform, LEAVE!
    ::Cracking Knuckles::

We understand your intentions, and we are communicating with you the actual facts of the company you're working with.

Most of us senior members know the pitch, have seen this post dozens of times, and have witnessed the tons of lies and inaccuracies this company has pitched to innocent individuals like you.

You're in the right place for business, you're just under the wrong banner.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Quote Originally Posted by BR-Nightmare View Post
    ::Cracking Knuckles::

We understand your intentions, and we are communicating with you the actual facts of the company you're working with.

Most of us senior members know the pitch, have seen this post dozens of times, and have witnessed the tons of lies and inaccuracies this company has pitched to innocent individuals like you.

You're in the right place for business, you're just under the wrong banner.
    I second this. No one is degrading you. We’re just saying your deal flow is worth more than the measly 7% mom and pop pay their ISOs. Just sign up with a bunch of other funders and submit your deals to them instead and let them pay you 15 points on the deal. You don’t work for mom and pop. You’re an iso so you control where you get to submit your files. If you’re one of those that was suckered in to pay to be an iso manager charge back your credit card for fraud.