Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Trying to go out on my own as a new ISO

For a couple of a months now Iíve noticed the quality of leads I am receiving are 1) Have a MCA default history, 2) industry is in trucking or construction and are now seeking a 3rd or greater position, 3) files are too small Aka in need of micro funding. I also need help trying to find better quality leads (I understand this is the secret sauce) however, I also focus on SBA, Term loans, or equipment financing if it makes sense. I am also finding it hard to obtain proper files for this because the macroeconomic environment has been so rough and we mightíve started working towards one of those products and the merchant will not say to me that they need another MCA in the mean time. Also being on my own Iíve noticed that these large ďAĒ paper lenders donít want anything to do with a startup ISO. Any advice (I know I just through A LOT out there)?!

Senior Member Reputation points: 31751 Olderguy's Avatar

Plenty of lenders will work with start up ISO's. Use a super broker like FundShop for access to the "large" A paper lenders. But for SBA and equipment financing, you need someone experienced to help you as you aren't qualified to handle those by yourself. Reach out if you need help.
    Steve Benjamin
    Professional Business Loans

Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com
    https://probizloans.net/

@ 24 hour funding working capital loans
    @ Term loans from 3 years to 10 years at 6% and up
    @ Equipment financing up to 6 years
    @ Property loans - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.
    @ SBA loans - 7A and 504.
    @ Homeowner loan 2nd position- 15 year 8.99% no lien
    @ Private money equity and debt for major investments

I actually have the SBA, Equipment, and Term loan lenders onboarded. It seems like the "A" paper MCA lenders are the tough ones. I also need help with international Factoring lenders. Lastly, any advice on where I can find qualified dedicated leads?

International Factoring Association's website for factoring companies. Post up looking for A paper MCA's and I'm sure some will respond. Same with lead company recommendations...plenty of people here can speak up on that issue as well.
    Steve Benjamin

Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com

@ Property loans - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.

Member Reputation points: 1158

You have to generate your own leads to get away from the garbage they try to sellbus these days

https://www.funderintel.com/community

Provider search in here...
    Steve Benjamin

Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 15568

Quote Originally Posted by Ehenek View Post
    I actually have the SBA, Equipment, and Term loan lenders onboarded. It seems like the "A" paper MCA lenders are the tough ones. I also need help with international Factoring lenders. Lastly, any advice on where I can find qualified dedicated leads?
    There are so many funders, and too many that claim they fund A paper but there lowest buy rate is a 1.25(which isn't bad its just not 1.15). You have to keep contacting other funders because many will onboard new brokers and it doesn't sound like you are getting the greatest leads yet anyways.

@joshbr9 I don't see how you make such an ignorant blanketed claim without having any knowledge of me. I come to the forum to exchange ideas or look for help. You have seem to provide none of the above. I would appreciate it in the future if you kept your opinions on my company and what lenders I have to yourselff.

Senior Member Reputation points: 287147

Quote Originally Posted by Ehenek View Post
    @joshbr9 I don't see how you make such an ignorant blanketed claim without having any knowledge of me. I come to the forum to exchange ideas or look for help. You have seem to provide none of the above. I would appreciate it in the future if you kept your opinions on my company and what lenders I have to yourselff.
    dude! take a chill ,re read what you wrote and what he wrote. He is helping you not attacking you

Senior Member Reputation points: 96768

My advice to you is to quit or start backdooring files (by claiming your a true true true direct funder when in reality your not)..