One Percent Ventures is hiring for new office expansion
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

One Percent Ventures is hiring for new office expansion

One Percent Ventures (OPV) is a direct funding company-based Lodi New Jersey. OPV was the first company in the MCA space to introduce factor-cost rebates to qualifying merchants. OPV was founded by a group of investors which include people with many years of experience in the industry. OPV is consistently expanding and is quickly growing into one of leading MCA funding firms. OPV was built on sound business principles to withstand challenges such as the upcoming recession. OPV is learning from companies of yesterday, how to become the company of tomorrow.
    We are currently looking to hire a full-time office manager to work in our Lodi office. If you have MCA experience and qualify as an office manager, please email Oliver Bresette at oliverb@opvfunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 50566 ADiamond's Avatar

Can you explain this proprietary concept of factor-cost rebates, what sound principles you've enacted to withstand the upcoming recession and how that translates to benefit the brokers and clients people bring to you - that are not the typical new funder "send me C-F paper 1.499 40 day terms paying 17%!!!" ?

When did you open? Would you say you're already a "leading" funding firm in the space, or well on your way to getting there?

Thanks!
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Senior Member Reputation points: 68259 Olderguy's Avatar

Qualitative but not quantitative
    Steve Benjamin
    Professional Business Loans

1012 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com
    https://probizloans.net/
    Broker, Underwriter, general business loan expert

@ 24 hour funding working capital loans
    @ Term loans from 3 years to 10 years at 9.5% and up
    @ Equipment financing up to 7 years
    @ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.
    @ SBA loans - 7A and 504.
    @ Private money equity and debt for major investments
    @ Personal Loans up to gross income from personal tax return.

I am a new broker, I scheduled a time to talk with Isaac Wagschal via calendly, No one called me, I sent 2 email reminders and tried calling the office 2 times. Not sure how to move forward. @OPV if you could reach out that would be appreciated. If I am to small of a fish thats fine, just let me know. Thanks

Member Reputation points: 101

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin Funding View Post
    I am a new broker, I scheduled a time to talk with Isaac Wagschal via calendly, No one called me, I sent 2 email reminders and tried calling the office 2 times. Not sure how to move forward. @OPV if you could reach out that would be appreciated. If I am to small of a fish thats fine, just let me know. Thanks
    Give me a call I can definitely get some deals approved for you, very aggressive on the dollar amount.
    Lifetime Funding
    516-494-4700
    Frank@lifetimefundingllc.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin Funding View Post
    Happy to say Isaac reached out, he must have been busy. Looking forward to learning about what makes OPV unique.