Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

#1 UCC filed TODAY get UCC filed leads TODAY NO ONE OFFERING THAT

Yes that’s true. Can anyone say what I just say. Can you picture how much business you can generate like this.Send me your thoughts.Once again same day fillings at your fingertips.My understanding is this was the holy grail before everyone knew about it then it got watered down by everyone calling.Well loooooo NOBODY has dialed these.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18328

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Licul View Post
    Yes that’s true. Can anyone say what I just say. Can you picture how much business you can generate like this.Send me your thoughts.Once again same day fillings at your fingertips.My understanding is this was the holy grail before everyone knew about it then it got watered down by everyone calling.Well loooooo NOBODY has dialed these.

I can say that. And not only that, we only focus on the larger merchants, minimum 50K monthly and up.

www.UccRadar.com - Large volume merchants filling out your webform.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16016 fundinggrasshopper's Avatar

Would be very interested to learn how you differentiate the merchants grossing 50k+ from the shrimps if you’re just pulling ucc’s in bulk….
    Most established funders aren’t even filing Ucc’s at time of funding anymore if it’s not a 1st position. Having significant experience pulling Ucc’s I’ve even found that most of your big funders aren’t even filing ucc’s until things start to go belly up. I would imagine that going into 2023, investing in fresh Ucc data gives you a nice big pile of merchants that are having payment issues/have already defaulted.

Just my two cents as a data guy…

Do you know what I’m not a data guy !!!!! but my two computer geeks are !!!!! and you know what it gets filed today I give it to you today!!!!! and you know what I can critique it to any kind of critique someone’s looking for and you know what I guarantee exclusivity.

Senior Member Reputation points: 24994

Literally, so many people offer this. Sell me predictive credit data and you got my attention

OK can you give me a companies phone number that I can call that I can ask for UCC filings for November 29 with the criteria that a merchant cash advance ISO shop needs With eligible industries I would love to give them a call can you hook me up and with the November 29 filing I need name email landline and definitely cell phone like I am providing

Senior Member Reputation points: 24994

OK can you give me a companies phone number that I can call that I can ask for UCC filings for November 29 with the criteria that a merchant cash advance ISO shop needs With eligible industries I would love to give them a call can you hook me up and with the November 29 filing I need name email landline and definitely cell phone like I am providing
    Shoot. I am confident that Mr.Don can do this. I am sure his leads are so dumb that they include all this information.

UCC data is great. If you (an ISO) are expecting to quickly generate revenue off same-day UCCs, then you (an ISO) are only hurting the good funders.

There are minimal SQLs in recent UCCs. They are good MQLs. Technically not QLs but in this industry, they are.

Listen iam a nice guy iam not trying to butt heads with nobody but you didn’t answer my question!!! You said I’m sure that blah blah blah can do this well I’m asking you for whoever’s phone number in this line of business that you can give me so I can call