Who Has The Best Rate and Term For 3rd positions,
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Who Has The Best Rate and Term For 3rd positions,

Have a client I've worked with for years who typically only holds one position and renews once a year in November, but unbeknownst to me, a little over a month ago he m took a second position and now the original lender won't renew him.

Looking for a third position at the best possible buy rate as the merchant is extremely rate sensitive. Credit is roughly 800, does 200k a month and his balances total 54k. 12k first position, 42k second

Senior Member Reputation points: 23563

Quote Originally Posted by fundingmanager View Post
    Have a client I've worked with for years who typically only holds one position and renews once a year in November, but unbeknownst to me, a little over a month ago he m took a second position and now the original lender won't renew him.

Looking for a third position at the best possible buy rate as the merchant is extremely rate sensitive. Credit is roughly 800, does 200k a month and his balances total 54k. 12k first position, 42k second
    Who is the First pos?

Senior Member Reputation points: 68259 Olderguy's Avatar

Any reason these people don't qualify for a term loan or SBA 7A? Or get a LOC if they need quick cash? Reach out if you need any help with these.

Just another suggestion, I'd look at the merchants' whole financial picture to see what they have now and what might be the best option for now and for the future. This industry needs people to be more like loan officers rather than just MCA brokers if you want be successful in the future.
    Last edited by Olderguy; 11-14-2022 at 12:00 PM.
    Steve Benjamin
    Professional Business Loans

1012 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com
    https://probizloans.net/
    Broker, Underwriter, general business loan expert

@ 24 hour funding working capital loans
    @ Term loans from 3 years to 10 years at 9.5% and up
    @ Equipment financing up to 7 years
    @ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.
    @ SBA loans - 7A and 504.
    @ Private money equity and debt for major investments
    @ Personal Loans up to gross income from personal tax return.

Senior Member Reputation points: 218103

If he's already got a first position LOC (which is why he's got the 1st), then business credit cards will be the perfect addition here. Alternatively, a revamped LOC in first behind the existing debt. (Is the 1st position Credibly? They don't stand for stacking I know.)

Senior Member Reputation points: 99

I might be able to buyout that $12k balance, if not I can try for a 3rd ---- Depends on industry, daily balances & who's in the file.

email me Andrew@efinancialtree.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 10476

My Stack positions all have the same rates. I need to know more about the file. What are daily balances and what are the payments to both advances. If it is strong enough maybe we can buy out the 12k balance. Depending on industry and everything else i can go out to 10 months on a second maybe third position.

Scott Platto
    scott@tmrnow.com
    www.tmrnow.com
    212-220-9872.

We specialize in 2-4th positions
    Terms from 3-10 months
    We'd love to take a look at the deal if you still need some funding.
    Cris Gonzalez
    Iso Relations Manager
    (786) 368-1815
    Cris@clarityadvance.com
    www.clarityadvance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 15523

Rate Sensitive??? He has 2 positions...

Depending on how rate sensitive the merchant is, Capitalize might be able to help you out with this one.

Please submit your deal to tyler@capitalizegroup.com for an offer.
    Capitalize Group | New York, NY. | Direct Funder
    www.capitalizegroup.com | (347) 519-5323 | tyler@capitalizegroup.com

Member Reputation points: 5199

ufs
    fiji
    apex
    pinnacle

Senior Member Reputation points: 23563

Quote Originally Posted by firsttierfunding View Post
    ufs
    fiji
    apex
    pinnacle
    fiji

Senior Member Reputation points: 22201

Capybara Capital is where the Uber-Conservative (mainly merchant services ISO's) come to do their clients 3rds. (Reason Longer terms with great low buy-rates).
    Marcus Clapman
    Capybara Capital
    marcus@capybarausa.com
    www.capybarausa.com
    646-708-5986 (Text Friendly!)

Did you get the money you need for this client? If not, I might have an attractive solution.

Senior Member Reputation points: 69645

If you havent found a home for this yet, please let me know. If the 1st position is not going to refi this looks like a sick deal. Sounds like a 80-100k 2nd, maybe paying off the first? Probably will be in the mid 1.3's paying probably 4-6 depending where you land on cost. Let me know!
    Thank you,

Lior Monus
    Business Development Manager
    CFG Merchant Solutions

Direct: (646) 880-6764
    Cell: (516) 319-5826
    Fax: (646) 278-7322
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    180 Maiden Lane New York, NY 10038

www.cfgmerchantsolutions.com