Eagle eye advance / everyday funding / bmf…. This is a must read!!! - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by ItegrityInMca View Post
    your PM dosent work
    wow admin really picking a side here

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Heres my frustration, these articles are very one sided to get ppl up in arms about our space. Yes there are bad actors, but as many bad funders there are dishonest merchants. We've all been screwed by a default a day / week after funding, so while I empathize with the merchants in the article, I often ask myself what actions did they take to get to this point? Funders just don't start making threats like this after 1 missed payment, generally speaking at least.

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

Reminder: Pickle juice Capital funds defaults and high risk and will never threaten your merchants even if they default right away. Zero threats

hey, i totally agree with you @FCF Fund, i checked the courts here in this specific case .... although there are plenty of bad apples i wouldnt be surprised if in this case the actual merchant or their attorney leaked this.... the merchant left them hanging with a roughly 650k balance... how is that called for? whos the crook here taking money with the intentions of screwing the funder..... then when things go sideways we just run the press???? after digging around a little more last night from what i can tell from the courts this isnt this merchants first trip to the rodeo... from what i can see perhaps its the 3rd or 4th time.... take a look for yourself...

Banned Reputation points: 12889

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    If this was your money I'm sure all of you would go nuts this merchant is obvious a crook !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Administrator Reputation points: 55342 admin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    Nothing has been done to that user's account. PMs should work like normal. I don't think there even is a feature to disable someone's pms.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Nothing has been done to that user's account. PMs should work like normal. I don't think there even is a feature to disable someone's pms.
    does anyone see an option to pm that user ?

Quote Originally Posted by tonymotts View Post
    If this was your money I'm sure all of you would go nuts this merchant is obvious a crook !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    look at my previous comments

Senior Member Reputation points: 22201

Yes..I don't see a PM feature (maybe it can be disabled by user ? )....
    Marcus Clapman
    Capybara Capital
    marcus@capybarausa.com
    www.capybarausa.com
    646-708-5986 (Text Friendly!)

At the end of the day there’s the merchant side, the Funder side, and the truth , this, Levinson Lawyer is a real piece of work , check the courts. He’s anti-MCA and has helped screw funders multiple times. I agree with many people on this forum nobody sends a threatening message or any message after one bounce the guy robed them for $700,000 end of discussion. As for the other case, these merchants keep saying that the MCA’s are praying on them, but nobody asked them to take the money when Chase or Bank of America, or any other conventional financial institution turned their back on them in their time of need then they play victim when they don’t wanna pay it seems just crazy to me.

Texting someone a photo of his little girl and insinuating a threat is illegal. I don’t see any threats though. All he said was “would your daughter be proud of you”?
    The merchant obviously took it out of context.
    However, you don’t send someone a picture of his little daughter under any type of professional grounds, especially not in the US

So there’s two sides to this coin.

At Pickle Juice advance we never send photos of girls to our merchants

At pickle juice advance we don’t hide our DBAs. We are open and honest about them:

1. Eye to an Eye funding
    2. All Day All Night Capital
    3. Cucumber Salad Capital

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAdvanced View Post
    Texting someone a photo of his little girl and insinuating a threat is illegal. I don’t see any threats though. All he said was “would your daughter be proud of you”?
    The merchant obviously took it out of context.
    However, you don’t send someone a picture of his little daughter under any type of professional grounds, especially not in the US

So there’s two sides to this coin.

At Pickle Juice advance we never send photos of girls to our merchants
    The merchant used his childs photo as a profile pic on his whatsapp, since they were texting. His attorney is twisting things to make the MCA funder actions look nefarious. I agree, its not the most professional way to go about things but sometimes you have to do things out of the box to get non responsive merchants on the line. I didn't read a threat, more guilting the merchant to do the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by FCF Fund View Post
    The merchant used his childs photo as a profile pic on his whatsapp, since they were texting. His attorney is twisting things to make the MCA funder actions look nefarious. I agree, its not the most professional way to go about things but sometimes you have to do things out of the box to get non responsive merchants on the line. I didn't read a threat, more guilting the merchant to do the right thing.
    That’s more of a Russia thing to do, not so much USA

Was there any explicit threats? No.
    Did the cops do anything when the guy “reported” it? No. They probably laughed.

Is the merchant a complete jerk off ganev to file a police report after stealing 500k? Hell yeh.

Despite all that, you don’t text someone a photo of their little daughter.

I agree with FCF here ! All he said was, what would your daughter think from what I read the merchant called up at the Funder begging for money at the end of the day agreed it wasn’t the smartest thing to do but the guy is a thief, and he robed them, and if you check the courts, he robbed other people. This is the criminal that should be in jail.

Senior Member Reputation points: 22201

At this point one would have to be insane to not believe that the Authorities/Law firms/Policy makers/Journalists are not "playing merchant" and seeing all the processes and then stopping a (re)payment just to monitor how the collections and procedures are taking place...... they will gather the data on threating and so on and when / if this comes to light....will all hear about it...(or maybe we wont and Regs will fall around more and more processes) I am sure the good actors have nothing to worry about.
    Last edited by MCA-VET; 09-30-2022 at 03:22 PM.
    Marcus Clapman
    Capybara Capital
    marcus@capybarausa.com
    www.capybarausa.com
    646-708-5986 (Text Friendly!)

Fed isn’t playing merchant through defaulting on 500k putting daughter on WhatsApp status and running to the media. Not how it’s done…

The guy is a loser sheister. He walked off with 500k (or maybe a bit less) and goes ratting to the media? What kind of low life does that? (Especially if they’re down money on him..)

But once again, that doesn’t justify texting stuff below the belt.

Whoever this dude is he lost himself and texted something stupid that looks bad.

It looks terrible. Whichever way you spin this. Eagle Eye, Every Eye, Pickle Juice or BMF Juice. The thing stinks.

Mr ControlTheSale with all due respect.

Instead of hating on these groups (most likely due to a stolen commission or whatever) and **** talking the admin, how about you try to zoom out of your personal interactions with them and have an objective opinion?

Forget Benny, forget who’s behind it. Ask yourself what would you do given the circumstances.

They give a merchant 500k. He begs for the money. He defaults. Spits in their face. Runs to the cops to file a police report. Runs to the media. Goes bananas and sues the **** out of them. All well funded by the money they gave him!!

Two wrongs don’t make a right.

You can’t ignore the fact that the guy is a complete complete sheister.

All this is assuming he defaulted and ran with the money. I don’t know the facts. If they ran a renewal type scheme where they netted him 50k for 750k payback -type ****- then let them burn in hell.

If the guy walked off with 500k they are the victims.

All this is assuming he defaulted and ran with the money. I don’t know the facts. If they ran a renewal type scheme where they netted him 50k for 750k payback -type ****- then let them burn in hell.

If the guy walked off with 500k they are the victims.
    Read the courts and look at the docs your right the merchant is a shister it was a real deal

ControlTheSale has been put in timeout.

ControlTheSale has anonymously accused someone not mentioned in the article or any of the lawsuits of doing something criminal. That person disputes everything ControlTheSale has been saying. There are normal legal channels available to all involved to deal with whatever grievance there is here. DF is not the right place given the current circumstances.

Hey admin, not looking to start a fight with you (especially since you’re literally the admin here!), but may I ask something, respectfully?

From what we can see, the facts of this case have been published and public in the courts, so how can you dispute and deny what is clearly publicized facts?

Now whether it’s criminal or unethical is a great topic of debate. But you can’t argue that the facts seam to be pretty clear, and weren’t even challenged in court from the other side.

Once again, I’m not taking any sides here. (To me the ControlTheSale dude is worse than the people he’s accusing..) but why not keep this argument objective?

From what we can see, the facts of this case have been published and public in the courts, so how can you dispute and deny what is clearly publicized facts?
    OP was talking about someone not named in or published in anything.