For anyone currently funding in Canada or the United States, and for those who are that need help with recoveries, I am hoping to pique your interest.

I’ve been in the MCA space for the better part of the last 15 years. Over those 15 years I have been engaged by, and remain so, with many well-known funders.

I am proven to be one of the best collections closers there are. A bold statement for sure, but a statement not made lightly nor with a disregard for facts.

I base this statement on knowing what others do and what I have done. I base this statement on empirical data, and said data over years of work. I outperform almost everyone. This is a simple truth, and one I am extremely proud of.

I also work a $5000 balance just as hard as a $200,000 balance unlike most who focus only on the low hanging fruit.

I am hungry, I am fierce, and I am looking to expand my workload. I can offer the right fit my over 25 years of experience and 15 entirely focused within the Fintech/Cash Advance industry. I am extremely loyal and pride myself on a reputation built with results and a high level of integrity.

I consistently outperform any solution offered and convert at near double the rate when compared to the industry average.

I can manage your needs from a pre-legal solution right through enforcement of judgment and liens.

Beyond my clearly self-serving statements, I can offer impeccable references who will all confirm the above as true and valid. Anyone can claim to be the best, but unlike most I can offer myriad people who will say it for me.

If you need assistance with your recoveries, whether that means an overhaul or simply adding a spoke to the wheel, I could certainly help and would love the opportunity to explain what I do and why I differ. I am not a collections agency, not remotely. I am a one-man solution and the only one needed.

If there is any interest, please feel free to contact me directly. I look forward in speaking with those who are.

Best,

Mitchell Levy
Direct-877-669-7943