Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 10

Titan Advance Group??

Anyone know these guys? My merchant (multiple defaults) just got contracts for 90k at a 1.24 for 60+weeks (I have the contract)

Senior Member Reputation points: 12684

Its fake it wont fund. Not sure how, but they will somehow get the merchant to pay them some crazy payments for 10 days until he stops or just and upfront 10k fee. Either way advise your merchant to stay away (or just drop the merchant, multiple defaults - really?)

Obviously too good to be true - Just wanted to see if anyone has heard of them (and maybe put them on blast a little). @FunYouMan

Update!

As predicted - now trying to sell him a 5k 5 day 10k payback first LOLOLOL

Senior Member Reputation points: 34662

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieConway96 View Post
    Update!

As predicted - now trying to sell him a 5k 5 day 10k payback first LOLOLOL
    Would love to understand the logic behind a funder offering 5k to payback 10k in 5 days. So you going to charge 2k a day the following day after depositing 5k? Do you truly expect the merchant to use that 5k to make money to grow their business and then pay you back double in 5 days? If a merchant could truly make that work, they would have to have one hell of a business since i dont know too many businesses that could use the money to grow their business and afford to pay that back. The whole point of the cash advance is to help the merchant grow their business with the money you give them but i dont see how that is possible in 5 days.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwriter View Post
    Would love to understand the logic behind a funder offering 5k to payback 10k in 5 days. So you going to charge 2k a day the following day after depositing 5k? Do you truly expect the merchant to use that 5k to make money to grow their business and then pay you back double in 5 days? If a merchant could truly make that work, they would have to have one hell of a business since i dont know too many businesses that could use the money to grow their business and afford to pay that back. The whole point of the cash advance is to help the merchant grow their business with the money you give them but i dont see how that is possible in 5 days.
    No but you have to build a payment history with us. So we give you this payment and see that you can handle it that way we can give a bigillion dollars

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

This has nothing to do with "helping." The goal of these funders is to steal from these merchants. First step: Bait and switch. Then do the $10k "starter deals" (10-20 points fees) for $15k. It's only $6k of theft, so the merchant doesn't have enough money or energy to call a lawyer, and a lawyer probably won't take their case anyway for so little. If you don't pay, get the collections people, but at least you made your principle back in 2 days. It's the Nigerian price scam but with real money, and Optimum Bank won't shut these guys down yet, and nobody knows why.

[QUOTE=and Optimum Bank won't shut these guys down yet, and nobody knows why.[/QUOTE]

This is a bannable offense

Senior Member Reputation points: 9802

Funders and iso's that push these deals are the ones that have gave our industry a bad name. Plus the merchants that take funding and default on the funders then look for more money to keep doing it.

when will this end?

These guys funded this guy 40k at 1.1 5%fees 16 weeks. I got the contract and last months statement it was legit. I've been working with him for months and the best offer i got is 10k 30 days due to negative days and poor balances. Does anyone have their contact information? I wanna sign up!

Banned Reputation points: 1394

Quote Originally Posted by FunYouMan View Post
    No but you have to build a payment history with us. So we give you this payment and see that you can handle it that way we can give a bigillion dollars
    Why the truckers are robbing them back.
    MCAGIFBLINK.gif