Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 2915

Exclamation Check Out These 200+ Exclusive Leads

We're so grateful that one of our clients gave us permission to post these results from their Lead Gen Machine which we built for them, look at these KILLER leads. They're ridiculous! (updated as of this am, see below)

We have availability (won't last long) to build lead gen machines for 4 or 5 new clients (I have soft yeses from 2 others already).

These lead gen machines are for serious closers and people that want to help their merchants grow.

These Lead Gen Machines are primed and ready to go, they can be installed and producing pure gold for you within 24 hrs... who else wants their own lead gen machine that can pump out 10 to 500 leads a day, exclusively for you and your team?

Check them out here, these are unfiltered as they came in:
    these super high quality, ready to close, 200+ leads that my lead gen machines are churning out at breakneck speed (its a link as the image is wouldn't fit into this post):

SEE LEADS HERE To protect our client we blurred out some of the info on the leads, as you can tell the monthly rev. and time in biz says it all... HIGHLY Qualified, and the leads are ready to move fast and they'll pay more to do so.

Text me (or DM me here in DF) and we’ll set up a good time to talk and see if we’re a good fit for your program.

If you say you found us via this post in DF we'll extend you 50% discount!

Text Ed McGilley at 631-309-2323 or email: leads@b2bleadgenmachine.com
    Last edited by GrowthHacker; 10-13-2022 at 12:23 PM.