Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Sunrise business capital is now hiring - wall st

SUNRISE BUSINESS CAPITAL IS NOW HIRING WE ARE ONE OF THE TOP RATED FULL-SERVICE MERCHANT CASH ADVANCE BROKERAGES LOCATED ON WALL STREET. WE ARE LOOKING FOR HIGHLY DRIVEN & MOTIVATED INDIVIDUALS FOR A BROKER POSITION. NO LICENSES OR EXPIRENCE NEEDED TO START WORKING IMMEDIATELY!! MUST BE HUNGRY AND WANT TO MAKE MONEY! NO REMOTE POSITIONS!!!

CALL EZRA FOR MORE INFO & TO SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW: 516-400-2062

Do you feel like you’re stuck at a dead-end job with no room to grow? If yes, this is the job for you. If you want an opportunity to control your income and get compensated for what you bring to the table, this is the job for you. Do you wish to grow with no limits, value your workplace & be involved in a great work environment? if yes, this is the job for you!

There is no experience needed because we have an impeccable training program. In our office there are breakpoints/goals that are set in place to make you excel to the next level quickly. We are constantly marketing and purchasing new leads to keep you busy and have more of an opportunity to make money. Our goal is to turn you into a fully operational Team Leader with 4-8 callers working for you, which is where you’re most valuable. We are raising leaders here at Sunrise Business Capital and you could be the next one!!

· NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED BUT IT IS A PLUS

· SALARY PLUS COMMISSION MUST BE HUNGRY

· SALES TRAINING PROGRAM

· MOTIVATIONAL TRAINING PROGRAM

· AUTOMATIC DIALER AND LEADS PROVIDED

· CUSTOMIZED CRM SOFTWARE BUILT BY US

· IN-HOUSE LENDING/BROKER

· LEARN FROM PIONEERS IN THE INDUSTRY

· POTENTIALLY EARN $100K+ ANNUALLY WITHIN FIRST YEAR

Serious inquires only.

*No experience or license needed*

For more information and to schedule an interview please contact 212-542-0114

Job Type: Full-time ONLY

Work Location: 40 Wall Street, New York NY

Typical start time: 9 AM

Typical end time: 6 PM

Senior Member Reputation points: 44858

windgate capital

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Altman View Post
    SUNRISE BUSINESS CAPITAL IS NOW HIRING WE ARE ONE OF THE TOP RATED FULL-SERVICE MERCHANT CASH ADVANCE BROKERAGES LOCATED ON WALL STREET. WE ARE LOOKING FOR HIGHLY DRIVEN & MOTIVATED INDIVIDUALS FOR A BROKER POSITION. NO LICENSES OR EXPIRENCE NEEDED TO START WORKING IMMEDIATELY!! MUST BE HUNGRY AND WANT TO MAKE MONEY! NO REMOTE POSITIONS!!!

CALL EZRA FOR MORE INFO & TO SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW: 516-400-2062

Do you feel like you’re stuck at a dead-end job with no room to grow? If yes, this is the job for you. If you want an opportunity to control your income and get compensated for what you bring to the table, this is the job for you. Do you wish to grow with no limits, value your workplace & be involved in a great work environment? if yes, this is the job for you!

There is no experience needed because we have an impeccable training program. In our office there are breakpoints/goals that are set in place to make you excel to the next level quickly. We are constantly marketing and purchasing new leads to keep you busy and have more of an opportunity to make money. Our goal is to turn you into a fully operational Team Leader with 4-8 callers working for you, which is where you’re most valuable. We are raising leaders here at Sunrise Business Capital and you could be the next one!!

· NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED BUT IT IS A PLUS

· SALARY PLUS COMMISSION MUST BE HUNGRY

· SALES TRAINING PROGRAM

· MOTIVATIONAL TRAINING PROGRAM

· AUTOMATIC DIALER AND LEADS PROVIDED

· CUSTOMIZED CRM SOFTWARE BUILT BY US

· IN-HOUSE LENDING/BROKER

· LEARN FROM PIONEERS IN THE INDUSTRY

· POTENTIALLY EARN $100K+ ANNUALLY WITHIN FIRST YEAR

Serious inquires only.

*No experience or license needed*

For more information and to schedule an interview please contact 212-542-0114

Job Type: Full-time ONLY

Work Location: 40 Wall Street, New York NY

Typical start time: 9 AM

Typical end time: 6 PM
    "must be hungry" equals our leads suck and you gotta make 200 plus dials a day

I wanted to take a moment to respond. While I appreciate you taking the time to express your opinion, I must respectfully disagree with your statement.

Firstly, it's important to note that making a large number of calls per day is a common practice in many sales-driven industries. The purpose of this approach is to maximize the chances of connecting with potential customers and driving sales. It is not meant to imply that I am "hungry" or desperate. As a professional, I strive to approach my work with dedication and enthusiasm, regardless of the challenges I may face.

Regarding the quality of leads, it's understandable that frustrations can arise when faced with less-than-ideal opportunities. However, it's crucial to approach these situations constructively. Instead of generalizing that "our leads suck," it would be more productive to provide specific feedback or suggestions to improve the lead generation process. This way, we can work towards finding solutions that benefit everyone involved.

In the world of sales, success often comes from a combination of persistence, skill, and adaptability. While the number of dials plays a role, it is equally important to focus on the quality of each interaction. Taking the time to understand the needs and preferences of potential customers enables me to tailor my approach, ultimately increasing the chances of building meaningful connections and driving successful outcomes.

Lastly, I would like to emphasize that negativity and criticism rarely contribute positively to any conversation. Instead, let's foster an environment where we can share insights, learn from each other, and encourage growth. I'm open to constructive discussions and would be happy to engage in a productive dialogue if you have any specific concerns or suggestions.
    Michael Altman
    Senior Funding Coordinator
    Sunrise Business Capital
    40 Wall Street, 28th FL
    Tel: (516) 400-2062 ǀ Fax: (347) 708-8699
    www.SunriseBusinessCapital.com

Member Reputation points: 505

Mike,

I tried calling you directly earlier, but I ended up speaking with Izra instead. Unfortunately, the conversation didn't go as planned, as he abruptly hung up on me. Unprofessional.

I wanted to discuss Spam Likely mitigation with you. DM me when you're ready.
    Last edited by Sylesh W.; 07-17-2023 at 02:44 PM.