Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 10

iso signup request

David here with Azzure Capital. We are a funding company looking to sign up with more quality ISO's. We generally like to fund higher revenue files. Please let me know what is the best way for us to get working together. I can be reached at 9177632069 or via email at DAVID@AZZURECAPITAL.COM
    The team here would like to see if we can start working together with you guys. If you're interested, we will send you our ISO agreement and we will start working together right away. We like the larger deals, and can put up any dollar amount, term, factor rate, so long as the deal is clean and is deserving of it. For submissions, please email submissions@azzurecapital.com .
    Azzurecapital.com
    Best regards,
    David
    Attached Images Attached Images

Stop
    A.B.C
    Alway Be Closing

Senior Member Reputation points: 42992 SendDocsPlox's Avatar
    in this thread, vigorously mashing the refresh key

It's me everybody Jeremy Katz with Katz n Dogs Capital

You need a deal funded? Send it over to me, our team of untrained and unpaid interns will get right to work backdooring I mean processing your files to be superbrokered I mean reviewed for our team of professional underwriters who are either terribly underpaid or grossly overpaid to price

We fund A paper deals, meaning we want your biggest files with no positions and our longest terms go out 60 days!
    No refunds

Call us now, its raining deals like Cats and Dogs at Katz n Dogs Capital LLC, Brooklyn, NY
    (248)434-5508
    Last edited by SendDocsPlox; 09-12-2022 at 03:32 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDA View Post
    David here with Azzure Capital. We are a funding company looking to sign up with more quality ISO's. We generally like to fund higher revenue files. Please let me know what is the best way for us to get working together. I can be reached at 9177632069 or via email at DAVID@AZZURECAPITAL.COM
    The team here would like to see if we can start working together with you guys. If you're interested, we will send you our ISO agreement and we will start working together right away. We like the larger deals, and can put up any dollar amount, term, factor rate, so long as the deal is clean and is deserving of it. For submissions, please email submissions@azzurecapital.com .
    Azzurecapital.com
    Best regards,
    David
    if you had a 5 year old make your website for a school project , impressive . Otherwise demand a refund

Administrator Reputation points: 55342 admin's Avatar

moved to promotions. next offense = ban

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

Quote Originally Posted by SendDocsPlox View Post
    It's me everybody Jeremy Katz with Katz n Dogs Capital

You need a deal funded? Send it over to me, our team of untrained and unpaid interns will get right to work backdooring I mean processing your files to be superbrokered I mean reviewed for our team of professional underwriters who are either terribly underpaid or grossly overpaid to price

We fund A paper deals, meaning we want your biggest files with no positions and our longest terms go out 60 days!
    No refunds

Call us now, its raining deals like Cats and Dogs at Katz n Dogs Capital LLC, Brooklyn, NY
    (248)434-5508
    Went from Potatoes and Onions Advance to Cats and Dogs?

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

Riddle:
    What happens when the Cat ate the onion but the dog wanted it?…