How and where do you buy leads for a merchant cash advance and business loans?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

How and where do you buy leads for a merchant cash advance and business loans?

I heard lendvantage does this but I tried applying to being part of their team but got no response. Thanks if anyone can help me. Im new to being a ISO but not new to internet marketing. Thanks

Senior Member Reputation points: 1322

Meridian has been great for me

Senior Member Reputation points: 2655

What type of leads are you looking or and what kind of marketing do you plan to do?
    Rob Buchanan
    Data Axle
    402-836-1206
    rob.buchanan@data-axle.com

Member Reputation points: 723 CHAMP3's Avatar

Meridian is decent.. Info USA, Info Group..

Direct mail works well just on the costly side if your new and have a minimal budget

Senior Member Reputation points: 30475 Zach's Avatar

I don't mean to sound facetious or rude, but with the limited information you provided that's a difficult question to answer.

1. What is your budget?

2. What is your experience (cold-calling, SEO leads, live transfers)? If you are familiar closing a loan using certain strategies that work for a specific type of marketing, you might want to continue that method to increase conversion rates (early cashflow is important for all ISO's).

3. Are you willing to cold-call? If so, what data would you prefer to target and have you designed a pitch?

4. What will be your unique value proposition? What sets you apart from the hordes of calls that clients already get? Are you going to target niche markets, are you going to have a unique product line, are you going to be the low-price provider... what is your strategy?

5. How many people and how much time/money do you have to invest in this? If your resources are scarce, I would recommend to pick up some raw data and cold-call a targeted industry using a dialer (mojodialer or Five9). It's basically the cheapest way to get off the ground, and you will learn to sell the product along the way.
    If you have significant resources, consider the cost of hiring telemarketers to pound aged leads versus the cost of buying live transfers. Overall the cost of building out a telemarketing team is cheaper, but has much higher startup costs. Both have their pros and cons.

Sorry for the lengthy post, but I wanted to cover all the bases here.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Quote Originally Posted by cashadvancer View Post
    I heard lendvantage does this but I tried applying to being part of their team but got no response. Thanks if anyone can help me. Im new to being a ISO but not new to internet marketing. Thanks
    I own & cultivate OUTSTANDING information (657) 233-LEAD(5323)

This question has come up a lot in the past, if you search "leads" using the search bar in the top right, you will find literally hundreds of threads that may be able to help point you in the right direction.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18328

Good answer Zach.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    I don't mean to sound facetious or rude, but with the limited information you provided that's a difficult question to answer.

1. What is your budget?

2. What is your experience (cold-calling, SEO leads, live transfers)? If you are familiar closing a loan using certain strategies that work for a specific type of marketing, you might want to continue that method to increase conversion rates (early cashflow is important for all ISO's).

3. Are you willing to cold-call? If so, what data would you prefer to target and have you designed a pitch?

4. What will be your unique value proposition? What sets you apart from the hordes of calls that clients already get? Are you going to target niche markets, are you going to have a unique product line, are you going to be the low-price provider... what is your strategy?

5. How many people and how much time/money do you have to invest in this? If your resources are scarce, I would recommend to pick up some raw data and cold-call a targeted industry using a dialer (mojodialer or Five9). It's basically the cheapest way to get off the ground, and you will learn to sell the product along the way.
    If you have significant resources, consider the cost of hiring telemarketers to pound aged leads versus the cost of buying live transfers. Overall the cost of building out a telemarketing team is cheaper, but has much higher startup costs. Both have their pros and cons.

Sorry for the lengthy post, but I wanted to cover all the bases here.

Am I the only person who noticed that the last few posts on MERCHANT CASH ADVANCE has been all about leads? and that the new comer ROSEY has commented and posted on all them to shamelessly promote herself. I'm not internet WIZ but my guess is she is behind all these HEY IM NEW HERE POSTS that have questions about leads that she responds too. I smell spam.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2655

Quote Originally Posted by cardinalequity View Post
    Am I the only person who noticed that the last few posts on MERCHANT CASH ADVANCE has been all about leads? and that the new comer ROSEY has commented and posted on all them to shamelessly promote herself. I'm not internet WIZ but my guess is she is behind all these HEY IM NEW HERE POSTS that have questions about leads that she responds too. I smell spam.

Huh?
    Rob Buchanan
    Data Axle
    402-836-1206
    rob.buchanan@data-axle.com

No worries ROB Admin already shut down the spam accounts I mentioned they picked up on what I was saying. Apparently I'm the only person that noticed. At least I know I can always fall back on an IT job with Daily Funder.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Buchanan View Post
    Huh?

Your account is going to be shut down. If you want to be taken seriously about your services spamming isn't the right way to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    MERCHANT CASH LEADS
    Pay Per Call Real Time Inbound Merchant Cash Advance Calls

Tired of press one campaigns and getting hung up on ? Are internet leads just impossible to get on the phone or reach by e-mail? Inbounds calls may be just the thing you need to Boost your conversions through the roof. Our leads are delivered in REAL TIME...LIVE, on the phone, ready to talk business. And BEST OF ALL, you ONLY PAY WHEN YOU GET A PHONE CALL!!!
    Our process takes the marketing risk off the table

Call Us Today for More Information and pricing.

merchantcashleads.com
    1-800-397-1768

No worries ROB Admin already shut down the spam accounts I mentioned they picked up on what I was saying. Apparently I'm the only person that noticed. At least I know I can always fall back on an IT job with Daily Funder.
    And you can use us for a reference!

Kudos to you. Admin works fast when aware or made aware.

Your actions help protect the integrity of the forum, and, by extension, of our industry.

Been beating this anti-Regulation drum for a time now, taking a personal risk at being labeled a chicken little. Can just see "Senator BSinpole" now, holding up posts for the cameras, saying, "See, these scammers can't even trust each other. There's no honor among thieves!"

Gave you points.
    Last edited by bizzcash.com; 02-14-2015 at 07:05 PM.
    bizzcash.Com
    BUSINESS CASH ADVANCE
    (Our Business Is Funding Business™)
    855.894.6688: Direct
    855.817.1231: Facsimile
    www.bizzcash.com
    info@bizzcash.com

Are You In The Market For Money?!™[/B]

Thank you bizzcash.com I appreciate it!

Admin is great on DF!

Quote Originally Posted by bizzcash.com View Post
    And you can use us for a reference!

Kudos to you. Admin works fast when aware or made aware.

Your actions help protect the integrity of the forum, and, by extension, of our industry.

Been beating this anti-Regulation drum for a time now, taking a personal risk at being labeled a chicken little. But many here just don't seem to get it; and the ones that do seem too sour and dour and crochety to effectively communicate the concern. Can just see "Senator BSinpole" now, holding up posts for the cameras, saying, "See, these scammers can't even trust each other. There's no honor among thieves!"

Gave you points.

hey Zach your the "man" ! hey I was wondering a good industry to cold-call ? and maybe a good script to set myself apart and draw in more business ? email if you like rudyj911@gmail.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 30475 Zach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilru911 View Post
    hey Zach your the "man" ! hey I was wondering a good industry to cold-call ? and maybe a good script to set myself apart and draw in more business ? email if you like rudyj911@gmail.com
    Appreciate it Rudy! Worked hard for that title. With that being said, basic scripts work pretty well. It's all about tone of voice and not taking "NOT INTERESTED" for an answer on the first prospecting call.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Thank you bizzcash.com I appreciate it!

Admin is great on DF!
    You're welcome, cardinalequity. Glad to see your comment about DF. I'm also a fan.
    bizzcash.Com
    BUSINESS CASH ADVANCE
    (Our Business Is Funding Business™)
    855.894.6688: Direct
    855.817.1231: Facsimile
    www.bizzcash.com
    info@bizzcash.com

Are You In The Market For Money?!™[/B]

Senior Member Reputation points: 13325 isaacdstern's Avatar

Meridian is the way to go

Member Reputation points: 29 trhall47's Avatar

Give me a call 714-200-3297.