Square advance
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Square advance

Hi anyone with square advances info?

Quote Originally Posted by SAMBROKER View Post
    Why would a broker's first post be a request to contact a funder that we never heard of? Maybe we can help you any other way. What is it that you are looking for? We are a community that loves to help

Senior Member Reputation points: 10476

If you are talking about the same square that provides credit card processing i never heard of them taking on broker.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3325

Quote Originally Posted by SAMBROKER View Post
    they're Rival Funding

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood21 View Post
    they're Rival Funding
    Why does Rival need another company that no one knows who it is. we dont even know who rival is so who backdoors for whom?

848-299-9005-Elliot

Great guy runs the firm, give him a ring. Would highly recommend anyone work with him, gets deals funded quickly and comes with aggression too.

No, he's not with Rival (Don't even know who they are & why there are even rumors about that)

He left Slate and started his own firm called Square Advance. B/C paper shop, gets the job done consistently and pays well. Look them up in the court system, you'll see plenty of files there as he's funding a lot. Again, I would highly recommend ISO's give him a call/send an email to start working with him directly.

Zack Gelsky
    Funding Director - Slate Advance
    845-798-5786

If you are talking about Squareadvance.com I would stay away from them. We submitted an ap that got funded and paid out, and they did not pay us our $13,800 commission.

I need your help group. Does anyone have any creative suggestions for collecting a commission from an MCA lender? We are a hard working ISO, and we got ripped off from Square Advance in New Jersey. They funded a deal for $115K, which has already been paid in full. Moreover, they are ignoring our calls and our attorney's calls, and they owe us $13,800. We are filing a complaint with the New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance. p.s. We will pay a nice fee if someone collects this money for us.
    Last edited by thesinatraguy; 08-31-2022 at 08:30 PM. Reason: The post was repetitive of one earlier, and I entered a different request.