Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Florida based Salespeople Needed For New Small Business Financing Product (not MCA)

We are currently seeking Florida-based salespeople for a new product that provides small businesses access to capital and they don't have to make any repayments in some cases for up to 12+ months later. This is not a merchant cash advance product but are seeking experienced MCA / small business loan salespeople based on their experience. Incoming leads are provided. Must be Florida based. There is very little competition selling this product.

The company is well capitalized and the senior management team has extensive financial services experience.

Please send resumes to jobs@financeerc.com
    Last edited by financefl; 08-15-2022 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by financefl View Post
    We are currently seeking Florida-based salespeople for a new product that provides small businesses access to capital and they don't have to make any repayments in some cases for up to 12+ months later. This is not a merchant cash advance product but are seeking experienced MCA / small business loan salespeople based on their experience. Incoming leads are provided. Must be Florida based. There is very little competition selling this product.

The company is well capitalized and the senior management team has extensive financial services experience.

Please send resumes to jobs@financeerc.com
    Hey I can help you out here. But please explain the product. Its not MCA?. I have a hunch that it is the new MCA that the merchants dont need to make payments for 12 months. I wonder if 12 companies are going to stack behind before the 1st payment is made. Is this the new way of getting "deal flow"?

Senior Member Reputation points: 24994

Quote Originally Posted by ihniwtw View Post
    Hey I can help you out here. But please explain the product. Its not MCA?. I have a hunch that it is the new MCA that the merchants dont need to make payments for 12 months. I wonder if 12 companies are going to stack behind before the 1st payment is made. Is this the new way of getting "deal flow"?
    I'm willing to bet it is ERTC where they will factor the ERTC for like 10-20% & the credit pays the factor which takes 3-12 months depending on the payroll org structure