Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Lightbulb 40k MCA Leads - Good Price

I'm sitting on about 40,000 MCA leads that I'm selling for 1k.

I personally closed many deals with these leads and they have a lot of information which includes:

Name
    Business Name & Address
    Phone
    Email
    State
    Monthly/Annual Sales
    Time in Business
    Previous loans/advances

Many of the leads are fresh leads.

It will only be sold to a limited number of people. Please email, mark@limelightadvance.com to receive 40k leads for only 1k.
    Last edited by Gofund; 08-17-2022 at 07:53 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23563

How many people is "limited"?

Senior Member Reputation points: 99210 ridextreme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by goatFunding View Post
    How many people is "limited"?
    Yeah I can't see anyone turning away strangers on the internet who are willing to fork over $1K for each mouse click.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23563

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    Yeah I can't see anyone turning away strangers on the internet who are willing to fork over $1K for each mouse click.
    bingo

Lightbulb

40k Leads for only 1k is a Great Deal for any new or seasoned broker...

You won't find better leads at this price point!

Please Email Mark@limelightadvance.com to get the leads that will keep you busy for months...
    Last edited by Gofund; 08-10-2022 at 08:38 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 55949

Reminds me of the Merchants Quest database.

Not sure what that means. Many leads are Fresh Leads. I closed deals with these and other leads are previously funded MCA clients.

Hurry!

Send me 5k if they work I'll buy them all

Quote Originally Posted by nkelly2 View Post
    Send me 5k if they work I'll buy them all
    Please reach out to me at mark@limelightadvance.com for 5k leads for $200

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

Quote Originally Posted by Gofund View Post
    Please reach out to me at mark@limelightadvance.com for 5k leads for $200
    Lime light ?

I'm sitting on about 40,000 MCA leads that I'm selling for 1k.

I personally closed many deals with these leads and they have a lot of information which includes:

Name
    Business Name & Address
    Phone
    Email
    State
    Monthly/Annual Sales
    Time in Business
    Previous loans/advances

Many of the leads are fresh leads.

It will only be sold to a limited number of people. Please email, mark@limelightadvance.com to receive 40k leads for only 1k.
    Selling Now for Only $500! Approximately, 34k leads for $500 Bucks! One of our clients who received the leads made $4,000 off one merchant!

Many leads are still fresh and were bought for 1$ a piece. This is the cheapest lead package you'll find! Contact me at mark@limelightadvance.com to get them.

Senior Member Reputation points: 46943 JasonBishop's Avatar

Selling Now for Only $500! Approximately, 34k leads for $500 Bucks! One of our clients who received the leads made $4,000 off one merchant!

Many leads are still fresh and were bought for 1$ a piece. This is the cheapest lead package you'll find! Contact me at mark@limelightadvance.com to get them.
    Feeling like there's some foolery going on here. We have an email from you just over a week ago that you were in pursuit of leads. Thankfully we didn't respond.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBishop View Post
    Feeling like there's some foolery going on here. We have an email from you just over a week ago that you were in pursuit of leads. Thankfully we didn't respond.
    What foolery are you talking about?! Are you just saying that because you want people to spend a ton of money buying crappy leads from your company?! You didn't respond since you don't have a professional company and lost a lot of money since I went to purchase leads from other providers. This is legit. You'll get multiple excel sheets that contain 34k leads. I'm getting busy with something else, thus, I'd like to give away leads I acquired for cheap and save brokers money from buying leads from companies that make stuff up.

Senior Member Reputation points: 46943 JasonBishop's Avatar

What foolery are you talking about?! Are you just saying that because you want people to spend a ton of money buying crappy leads from your company?! You didn't respond since you don't have a professional company and lost a lot of money since I went to purchase leads from other providers. This is legit. You'll get multiple excel sheets that contain 34k leads. I'm getting busy with something else, thus, I'd like to give away leads I acquired for cheap and save brokers money from buying leads from companies that make stuff up.
    Foolery is when someone comes in the DF and has some type of domain like limelightadvance.com saying they are selling 40,000 Records of who knows what at .02 Cents Per Record. Foolery is when someone is seeking out leads from a company and (2) Days later goes online trying to unload some sort of database. It's a conflict at the very least whatever it is you have going on. That's why its foolery amongst probably a dozen other reasons. .

MosheSchwartz.png