New Centrex Notes Tab UI - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 18841

Quote Originally Posted by treymarkel View Post
    Sales1999,

Yes, fully agree and fully understood. Out of the 70+ employees we have here at Centrex, about 12 of them have received little to no sleep this week enhancing our DB's in the middle of the night. Monday - Wednesday we enhanced the DB's and last night they spent all night configuring the load balancer so during peak hours Centrex clients will have a nice efficient experience which is the experience we have provided for over 10 years. It pains us greatly to see our customer base struggle in our platform. We are doing all that we can to rectify the situation. Starting yesterday/today/Monday of next week, all Centrex clients should notice a very nice increase in system performance as all enhancements are now finished.

For those Centrex clients that are using Managed Data Cloud for custom reporting and gamification on the sales floor, FiveTran re-sync should be finished by midnight tonight. The re-sync was one hundred percent necessary to make sure all DB's were enhanced correctly.

Again, thank you to all of you who continue to believe in us as your core software partner. We appreciate your patience and feedback as we work through these growing times. Have an awesome weekend.

Regards,

Trey Markel
    (888) 622-5810
    tmarkel@centrexsoftware.com
    www.centrexsoftware.com

So the enhancements are done now and this is the result? It's unusable right now. Not trying to attack you or anything but the software you represent is slowing everyone down.

Member Reputation points: 780

Quote Originally Posted by DennisM View Post
    Not sure whats up with Centrex but Cloudsquare developed the #1 Broker App for MCA on the #1 CRM, Salesforce. We also have a pre-built app called FundSuite for direct funders. If anybody is interested leveraging Salesforce, feel free to check us out.

https://cloudsquare.io/all-salesforce-products/
    @Admin please stop the ongoing spam.

LOL this is insane.

Senior Member Reputation points: 43038 SendDocsPlox's Avatar
    in this thread, vigorously mashing the refresh key

Lich King is DOWN! Server First!

Anyone else experiencing an outage?

Senior Member Reputation points: 8659

Quote Originally Posted by Inquisitive View Post
    503 Service Unavailable
    The service is temporarily unavailable. Please wait a moment and then try your request again.

Senior Member Reputation points: 31251

OOF keep seeing these

Senior Member Reputation points: 21 DennisM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Inquisitive View Post
    Sounds frustrating. If you are ready to look at other options, take a look at BrokerSuite, built exclusively for MCA on Salesforce. We have pretty great customer feedback and because it is on Salesforce, never just 'goes down'.
    Dennis Mikhailov

Director of Sales, Cloudsquare

p 833.344.8850 x813

dennis@cloudsquare.io www.cloudsquare.io
    ---> MCA Software: https://cloudsquare.io/salesforce-pr...cs-broker-app/

Senior Member Reputation points: 69645

Quote Originally Posted by SendDocsPlox View Post
    Lich King is DOWN! Server First!
    lmao
    Thank you,

Lior Monus
    Business Development Manager
    CFG Merchant Solutions

Direct: (646) 880-6764
    Cell: (516) 319-5826
    Fax: (646) 278-7322
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    180 Maiden Lane New York, NY 10038

www.cfgmerchantsolutions.com

Centrex is for startup/small brokers or is used as a backup for funders in case their main system (salesforce) goes down. No serious funder or broker should be using centrex as main platform. At our weekly poker games, all centrex customers do nothing but complain about it.

Maybe one day it will be improved. I am sure they are trying.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by topcloser1 View Post
    Centrex is for startup/small brokers or is used as a backup for funders in case their main system (salesforce) goes down. No serious funder or broker should be using centrex as main platform. At our weekly poker games, all centrex customers do nothing but complain about it.

Maybe one day it will be improved. I am sure they are trying.
    so do they like mca track , org meter or lendsaas? Also how do i get into the poker game lol

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    so do they like mca track , org meter or lendsaas? Also how do i get into the poker game lol
    Most serious funders or larger brokers use salesforce. I pay about $9k/month for it plus yearly software development of about ~30k but we use it to broker, do marketing, syndicate and also to fund renewals.

the are a few mca poker games outhere. The one i go to since 2015 is invite only and needs approval from all members. i dont know you but if you inbox me we can chat a bit and go from there.

Senior Member Reputation points: 21 DennisM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by topcloser1 View Post
    Most serious funders or larger brokers use salesforce. I pay about $9k/month for it plus yearly software development of about ~30k but we use it to broker, do marketing, syndicate and also to fund renewals.

the are a few mca poker games outhere. The one i go to since 2015 is invite only and needs approval from all members. i dont know you but if you inbox me we can chat a bit and go from there.
    In our experience Salesforce is the best long-term option for any company. It is reliable, constantly gets upgraded and has ton's of 3rd party add-on options. We built our Broker LOS on top of that to take advantage, connect to your marketing platform and customize just about any feature in the LOS with a handful of clicks.
    Dennis Mikhailov

Director of Sales, Cloudsquare

p 833.344.8850 x813

dennis@cloudsquare.io www.cloudsquare.io
    ---> MCA Software: https://cloudsquare.io/salesforce-pr...cs-broker-app/

The new update to Centrex notes is totally retarded and time-consuming. Please change it back

Noob Reputation points: 104

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathon View Post
    The new update to Centrex notes is totally retarded and time-consuming. Please change it back
    There has got to be a way to change this update. This is terrible to look at. Whoever thought this update was a good idea should have their car keyed.

Senior Member Reputation points: 31251

All these posts make me so happy I switched to salesforce when I did.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10087

New Centrex Notes Tab UI

Hi All,

We just went live with our new notes tab UI within the Centrex platform within the contacts tab. This change was based on several meetings and quite a bit of feedback from all sorts of clients offering all sorts of finance products. We very much understand that any time you make a change to a piece of tech that is used heavily, there is going to be some push back. We would love to hear all feedback from the community on how we can make the change better for all parties.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts for those using Centrex.

Trey Markel
    (888) 622-5810
    www.centrexsoftware.com

Have the option to change it back. I have heard from many reps this morning, and they all hate it. Having to go page by page instead of scrolling is ridiculous. Sure, it looks better, almost like a Sales Force knock-off, but functionally its horrible.

Senior Member Reputation points: 30475 Zach's Avatar

I think we need to have major overhauls like this implemented slowly or given the option to "test it" before we are forced into it.

We have nearly 125 reps using the platform and it's caused quite a ruckus in my office.

A brief little test run would have been much smoother.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Supervest question

Trey isn't Centrex owned by the Supervest founders? If it is, shouldn't you disclose that you aren't impartial to Supervest?

Senior Member Reputation points: 15523

I truly can't believe that the update got approved by somebody. It doubles the amount of time I need to spend on the deal. I would be curious to know what moved the needle for this decision.

Administrator Reputation points: 55342 admin's Avatar

This thread was merged with another thread from August 2022 since people started responding to that one instead of to this one. All comments from that thread now also appear in this one.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10087

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelP View Post
    I truly can't believe that the update got approved by somebody. It doubles the amount of time I need to spend on the deal. I would be curious to know what moved the needle for this decision.
    Jonathan and Zach, thank you for the professional feedback. I would agree that maybe having a new tech launch strategy where you can toggle between old UI and new UI for a period of time is a great idea. It would make the learning curve not so abrupt for reps and management etc. It would however, require quite a bit more dev for major UI updates like this on our platform and the old UI would only be supported for a period of time. Definitely great feedback so thank you both.

Also, I think having notify user on a note and note template on a note should be searchable AND a dropdown. At the moment its only searchable. Do you guys think this would help as well?

MichaelP, can you please be more specific on the reason why it is now taking double the time you spend on a deal?

Again, looking for good quality and detailed feedback we can take back to the development team etc.

Cheers,

Trey Markel
    (888) 622-5810
    www.centrexsoftware.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 15523

Quote Originally Posted by treymarkel View Post
    Jonathan and Zach, thank you for the professional feedback. I would agree that maybe having a new tech launch strategy where you can toggle between old UI and new UI for a period of time is a great idea. It would make the learning curve not so abrupt for reps and management etc. It would however, require quite a bit more dev for major UI updates like this on our platform and the old UI would only be supported for a period of time. Definitely great feedback so thank you both.

Also, I think having notify user on a note and note template on a note should be searchable AND a dropdown. At the moment its only searchable. Do you guys think this would help as well?

MichaelP, can you please be more specific on the reason why it is now taking double the time you spend on a deal?

Again, looking for good quality and detailed feedback we can take back to the development team etc.

Cheers,

Trey Markel
    (888) 622-5810
    www.centrexsoftware.com
    It takes longer because I used to be able to see many days worth of notes on the file at a time and didn't have to click "see more" on longer notes. The combination of going back multiple pages to see previous notes and clicking through increases the time spent unecessarily.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelP View Post
    It takes longer because I used to be able to see many days worth of notes on the file at a time and didn't have to click "see more" on longer notes. The combination of going back multiple pages to see previous notes and clicking through increases the time spent unecessarily.
    I totally agree. And when working on some renewals, I am having to toggle through 8 pages of notes on some files