Hi everyone,

I recently joined a team of amazing guys and we’re starting to fund deals ourselves. If you feel like you’d like to add a higher risk funder (with a lot to prove) to your arsenal, let’s hop on a call. I know the industry is flooded with new “funders” popping up left and right with little or no track record, overpromising and underdelivering to their ISOs. My new team at InstaFunders is made of of industry vets and truly hard working and good guys. We’d love a chance to prove ourselves to any ISOs who think we may be a good fit.

Our box is deals 2nd position and onward, 50k+ monthly revenue, 500 minimum FICO, no defaults (unless satisfied and can show MCA pay history post-default), no cap on number of positions (if there is room we will make an offer/fund). Our only restricted industries are lawyers and debt collection agencies. We will fund auto sales doing over 100k in monthly revenue. We are no longer funding trucking companies with fewer than 5 trucks. Our buy-rates range from 1.29-1.39.

InstaFunders is a direct funder (true direct funder, not a super broker or white label broker). We have no internal sales team and we are building 100% of our book of business off of ISO referrals.

As a direct funder we are a new name, but our entire team has a background working for and running teams at direct MCA funder shops (a combined experience of over 30 years in the MCA industry) - shops that I am sure many of you have heard of and possibly do business with.

We saw the need for a quick, no B.S., easy to work with direct funder for higher risk files and decided to avail ourselves of the opportunity.

We know there is a lot of competition in the industry. Our goal is to prioritize the need for speed, competitiveness, and above all transparency while continuously growing our internal team to match the increasingly rapid pace of volume we are generating from our ISOs.

If you'd like to give us a shot at funding some of your deals, I'd love to discuss with you in detail where and how we can come in clutch for you.

Looking forward to hearing back from anyone who may be interested.

P.S. - please excuse the appearance of our placeholder website. Our new and much improved website should be live within the next week or two.