Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

WBL and similar products

I've been submitting some deals to WBL, and so far, it's a pretty simple process. As our network grows, we have more need for alternative products (MCA already covered). Any insight into getting the following style deals done would be super helpful!

1. Deals similar to WBL. Are there any other similar products that I should be comparing offers with? This would be for deals that are based on business, but the funding is on real estate equity.

2. Loans based on the property for non-business owners. I.e. Client has a job making 100/200k+ salary and has tons of equity in real estate. They can't go to a bank bec of credit or time constraints.

3. Specific for the construction agency. I have clients that have contracts that require they have x amount of working capital. If they can't show that x dollar amount, they will lose the project. Even if I give them an MCA it's not enough to cover the required amount. Basically, looking for deals that can be based on incoming contracts.

Thanks!
    Mark Perlman
    BlackTieFunding.com
    Mark@blacktiefunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 66298 Olderguy's Avatar

1. Hard money property loan as alternatives to WBL or Ironwood....problem it's not fast....takes 1 - 2 months. Rates are like around 11% annually interest only.

https://dailyfunder.com/showthread.p...or-Real-Estate.

https://dailyfunder.com/showthread.p...ositions-1-25M

2. You can get hard money loan on property using no doc loan - thus doesn't need to be a business owner. Just needs to be non owner occupied purchase or refi. You can also get personal loans for salaried people. Can also get business credit card for start up business as well.

https://dailyfunder.com/showthread.p...270#post168270

3. See if they qualify for a term loan. Maybe factoring? Maybe A/R? Look into purchase order financing. Any assets available for ABL?
    Last edited by Olderguy; 07-25-2022 at 03:23 PM.
    Steve Benjamin
    Professional Business Loans

1012 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com
    https://probizloans.net/
    Broker, Underwriter, general business loan expert

@ 24 hour funding working capital loans
    @ Term loans from 3 years to 10 years at 9.5% and up
    @ Equipment financing up to 7 years
    @ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.
    @ SBA loans - 7A and 504.
    @ Private money equity and debt for major investments
    @ Personal Loans up to gross income from personal tax return.

Mark, are you referring to World Business Lenders?

Senior Member Reputation points: 66298 Olderguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBroker1 View Post
    Mark, are you referring to World Business Lenders?
    Yeah...

https://www.wbl.com/
    Steve Benjamin
    Professional Business Loans

1012 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com
    https://probizloans.net/
    Broker, Underwriter, general business loan expert

@ 24 hour funding working capital loans
    @ Term loans from 3 years to 10 years at 9.5% and up
    @ Equipment financing up to 7 years
    @ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.
    @ SBA loans - 7A and 504.
    @ Private money equity and debt for major investments
    @ Personal Loans up to gross income from personal tax return.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16709

Quote Originally Posted by GTM View Post
    I've been submitting some deals to WBL, and so far, it's a pretty simple process. As our network grows, we have more need for alternative products (MCA already covered). Any insight into getting the following style deals done would be super helpful!

1. Deals similar to WBL. Are there any other similar products that I should be comparing offers with? This would be for deals that are based on business, but the funding is on real estate equity.

2. Loans based on the property for non-business owners. I.e. Client has a job making 100/200k+ salary and has tons of equity in real estate. They can't go to a bank bec of credit or time constraints.

3. Specific for the construction agency. I have clients that have contracts that require they have x amount of working capital. If they can't show that x dollar amount, they will lose the project. Even if I give them an MCA it's not enough to cover the required amount. Basically, looking for deals that can be based on incoming contracts.

Thanks!
    We have real private money and hard money programs. Location specific. NO owner occupied residential properties.
    Loans from 500k-10M.

www.omegafund.com
    bzuniga@omegafund.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 34509 Jstarr's Avatar

WBL is a horrible place to send RE deals.

Quote Originally Posted by GTM View Post

Thanks!
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real, Ste 275 Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 Fx: 561-270-6895
    Jerry@insourcefunding.net | insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

If anyone is looking for a hard money asset based loans, we at capfront have a new program for deals 1m-40m+ range. Can 9-10% interest only rates going up to 70% LTV. We are also doing construction loans for anyone building out their property released in tranches with the same rates. Please reach out to G.broytman@capfrontfunding.com to discuss this and any other of our programs
    CapFront
    210 Old Country Rd, Ste 101
    Garden City, NY 11501
    P:844-466-6394
    info@capfront.net
    www.capfront.net

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

anyone that does the under 100k like wbl does ?

Senior Member Reputation points: 54

Wbl

WBL is like 35% LTV at 24% interest rate.

Why bother????
    Mike Lewis - commercial real estate loan broker / owner
    No up front fees loan broker
    Commercial real estate loans: Acquisition, refinance, construction and FAST bridge loans from $200k +

tel/voicemail: 937-964-5355
    cell/voicemail: 440-637-5646
    corporate email: mikelewis@michaellewisgroup.com

www.linkedin.com/in/cigarmike

Veteran Owned

WE CO-BROKER with an even 50/50 split and we both get paid by wire at close.

We issue a combination mutual NDA / fee split, you introduce your CRE clients to us stating simply we handle your commercial real estate loans, we take it from there and keep you in the loop. When a loan you referred closes, you get paid at close by wire.If you can work with that please do not hesitate to contact us. Our loan forms are vanilla with no company name.

Michael Lewis Group Commercial real estate loans

http://michaellewisgroup.com/index.html

Loan Matrix

Forms

About Us

Discounted cell phone plans starting at $15 / month. AT&T from $30/mo, T-Mobile from $15/mo, Verizon from $35/mo.

http://arthodyd.com/d.html