Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

Mexico RE deal

So I've had a few people look at this so far, but it's a fat one and a bit funny, so here's the basic deal.

A new lender is needed for a large $50mm project in Mexico. 2500 SFH are being built for teachers and employees of the Mexican government. The builder himself has done 27,000 of these over the years, but his main lender left Mexico due to COVID and he needs to deliver on starting the homes ASAP. He is over-collateralized, and is looking for a loan with a draw schedule over 3 years for a total borrowing basis of $50mm. I have a full package, and am in direct contact with the client. Definitely not a startup, full package available. Send me an email if you have ideas!

Senior Member Reputation points: 337045

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    So I've had a few people look at this so far, but it's a fat one and a bit funny, so here's the basic deal.

A new lender is needed for a large $50mm project in Mexico. 2500 SFH are being built for teachers and employees of the Mexican government. The builder himself has done 27,000 of these over the years, but his main lender left Mexico due to COVID and he needs to deliver on starting the homes ASAP. He is over-collateralized, and is looking for a loan with a draw schedule over 3 years for a total borrowing basis of $50mm. I have a full package, and am in direct contact with the client. Definitely not a startup, full package available. Send me an email if you have ideas!
    Micah,

It is almost impossible for US lenders to perfect any liens on any properties/assets in Mexico. You would be better served finding a lender in Mexico. Banamex is a division of Citi Bank in Mexico. You may want to reach out to them to see if they have any ideas.
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley