Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 55949

Why...? Someone Please tell me WHY

Why deal with data and merchants from those posing auteurs at www.dumbleads.com ?

-Problem merchants aren't a problem for us. Medical supplies are. Because we run out constantly when we visit these merchants for wasting our Isos time.

-Our account bans won't stick, we're like dolphin skin butter...(last account retrieved with court order....fall back Sean, we told you..., we can't stop, won't stop....one time for your mind, boo)

-Our lovely agents are real, not pictures, and make engrish good to use too, for you...

-Purchases come with bonuses, and those bonuses mean something, because we eat the cost, while you eat a home cooked meal, with us chewing with you....

-When you call us, you reach human beings who care, and you'll know we care, because we went top dollar with our answering machine.

-Isos with low budgets, we have a home for you too! We'll have you intake with an affiliate*team member, (Enable Dat, Poppy Crum, Cash Flew) then come right back to the window, don't wait on line again...

-All leads come with 4D full body experience. We only provide the voucher, its up to you to find a safe, sanitary, police free location.*

-We got industry legends like Marcus Clapman and West Coast Funding who came back to the forum, just to give us a shout out. (More on that below)... in addition to clients who were legally gagged*

-Your team needs to make calls today? That's all you needed to say.... We get you on the phone fast, with connected numbers, and St. barneys mental hospital guarantees these owners will stay on the phone and give you as much info as you need.

-New ISO’s welcome....come on over and give us a big hug, because that's what its like to work with us...getting a hug from a big stuffed* bear from the carnival, that you won after playing a rigged ring toss game. Cuz' these leads are a game of luck, friend

Thank You too- seys...
    ** West Coast Funding came back to the Daily Funder, just to get back to being to close to us... and to help with education... he's been warming up by kickboxing with Yankeeman in his face... and Yankee's chin is not the Champaign bottle glass we thought...., more like the brown paper bag beer bottle....

Thank You more-seys....
    ** Sean Murray, for the site, and for standing down and holstering his weapon when he saw me outside his house on the telephone pole that night, stealing wifi.

This post has neither been endorsed nor approved by Yankeeman, and not appropriate for website leasing.....
    Do you remember love? That time you funded your first deal over 40K.....

Senior Member Reputation points: 66298 Olderguy's Avatar

You write like John Phillips. Editor Car and Driver.
    Steve Benjamin
    Professional Business Loans

1012 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com
    https://probizloans.net/
    Broker, Underwriter, general business loan expert

@ 24 hour funding working capital loans
    @ Term loans from 3 years to 10 years at 9.5% and up
    @ Equipment financing up to 7 years
    @ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.
    @ SBA loans - 7A and 504.
    @ Private money equity and debt for major investments
    @ Personal Loans up to gross income from personal tax return.

Quote Originally Posted by Olderguy View Post
    You write like John Phillips. Editor Car and Driver.

Are you calling me old, kind sir?

Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    Are you calling me old, kind sir?
    What can I say ...

It seems like I am reading the intellectual nectar that flows from the golden chalice of a multi experienced scholar.

Dude...I'm 76 going on 23...
    Steve Benjamin

1012 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com

@ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.

Senior Member Reputation points: 119752 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Steve do you still receive your DuPont Registry Magazine?
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Quote Originally Posted by BR-Nightmare View Post
    Steve do you still receive your DuPont Registry Magazine?
    I have traded supercars for superbikes...much more fun....and no pain or suffering in death. It will be like a light switch. My bike will do 0 - 180 in 15 seconds...
    Last edited by Olderguy; 06-23-2022 at 12:35 PM.
    Steve Benjamin

1012 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    Why deal with data and merchants from those posing auteurs at www.dumbleads.com ?

-Problem merchants aren't a problem for us. Medical supplies are. Because we run out constantly when we visit these merchants for wasting our Isos time.

-Our account bans won't stick, we're like dolphin skin butter...(last account retrieved with court order....fall back Sean, we told you..., we can't stop, won't stop....one time for your mind, boo)

-Our lovely agents are real, not pictures, and make engrish good to use too, for you...

-Purchases come with bonuses, and those bonuses mean something, because we eat the cost, while you eat a home cooked meal, with us chewing with you....

-When you call us, you reach human beings who care, and you'll know we care, because we went top dollar with our answering machine.

-Isos with low budgets, we have a home for you too! We'll have you intake with an affiliate*team member, (Enable Dat, Poppy Crum, Cash Flew) then come right back to the window, don't wait on line again...

-All leads come with 4D full body experience. We only provide the voucher, its up to you to find a safe, sanitary, police free location.*

-We got industry legends like Marcus Clapman and West Coast Funding who came back to the forum, just to give us a shout out. (More on that below)... in addition to clients who were legally gagged*

-Your team needs to make calls today? That's all you needed to say.... We get you on the phone fast, with connected numbers, and St. barneys mental hospital guarantees these owners will stay on the phone and give you as much info as you need.

-New ISO’s welcome....come on over and give us a big hug, because that's what its like to work with us...getting a hug from a big stuffed* bear from the carnival, that you won after playing a rigged ring toss game. Cuz' these leads are a game of luck, friend

Thank You too- seys...
    ** West Coast Funding came back to the Daily Funder, just to get back to being to close to us... and to help with education... he's been warming up by kickboxing with Yankeeman in his face... and Yankee's chin is not the Champaign bottle glass we thought...., more like the brown paper bag beer bottle....

Thank You more-seys....
    ** Sean Murray, for the site, and for standing down and holstering his weapon when he saw me outside his house on the telephone pole that night, stealing wifi.

This post has neither been endorsed nor approved by Yankeeman, and not appropriate for website leasing.....
    Virtual Real Estate (Leasing-Selling Domain Names) is not much different than owning a shopping center and may be quite lucrative

https://www.igoldrush.com/domain-gui...domain-leasing

https://helloblog.org/what-is-domain...asing-renting/

https://community.godaddy.com/s/ques...asing-possible
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Hey Dave, the only one allowed to sell virtual crap on this thread is me......, leased, rented, borrowed, misspelled, flea market, online yard sale, or otherwise!